5.0 out of 5 stars A Good product
Published on 13 Dec 2008 by Mr. K. Fitzgerald

3.0 out of 5 stars calendar
bought this to make family calendars with it is basic but after spending an hour clicking on all of the options I have created a very nice looking project will keep using it
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by valanne

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good product, 13 Dec 2008
Mr. K. Fitzgerald "kenif" (Maldon,essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
I bought this software despite the single adverse review held on Amazon. I thought it just can't be as bad as depicted. How right I was [bit unusual this !] I spent a couple of hours just trying things out to see what all the options do to a selected layout. I always think this is the best way to get to know a piece of software. Help files are perfectly adequate. My only 'beef' would be that you do need to try clicking on all the boxes and some of the option elements available are not clearly marked as offering selective options until you do so.
This is a competent piece of software. Like so many packages you are likely to use few of the options for your personal needs. How the previous revewer got into so much difficulty I don't know. In a couple of hours I was able to create a 12 page calendar, complete with my own photograps and a charity logo. I am not a wizz kid just a normal, reasonably intelligent [?] PC user.
I would normaly have given this product a deserved 4 stars but have given 5 here to redress the balance a little of the other reviewer who for their own reasons gave it only a 1, which I feel is grossly unjust to the package.
If you want to create calendars then this does the job in any number of formats.
The speed of product delivery was also impressive, ordered one day delivered the next. Well done Amazon, and the Post office !

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the box, 9 Oct 2010
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Hi folks I struggled getting a calendar programme to do what I wanted it to do, this is by far the best one out of a bunch of many and it is not the dearest one I came across.

My wife and daughter run a voluntary drama group here in Hull and a lot of the parents are always asking for photos of their kids this is understandable because the amount of talent we have is superb, anyway we decided to make the parents a calendar this year with photos of the kids throughout the past few months.

The interest has been staggering unfortunately I seem to have given myself a full time job printing out these calendars
(grin) Joking aside the programme could not be easier to use I am certainly no wizz kid on the computer but even I managed to make a very presentable calendar I am on my 30th now with another 45 to go so I am going to be busy.

Thanks for reading this folks Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Dec 2009
Aremess "AremessUK" (Littlehampton, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Plenty of layouts, lots of (average quality) graphics and easy to use. There are some drawbacks but, overall, one of the best Calendar programs for the PC and all at a budget price (and it works with Windows 7 !!)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST CALENDAR MAKER I HAVE FOUND.....BRILLIANT ! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM, 30 Dec 2011
Mrs. G. C. Jenkins (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
I turned to faithful as ever AMAZON YET AGAIN......I can highly recommend this item. After purchasing other Calendar Makers on other sites having to return them due to malfunctioning or generally a poor product.

Firstly, I am baffled at the few negative comments about this product...I find it incomprehensible of the buyers difficulties experienced

It takes a little time to get use to it and allowing yourself time to navigate it and learn it's functions. Once you have done this it really is an amazing product.

I created a personalised month by month Photo Calendar using A4 220gsm paper (variable sizes can be made using this product) for my adult children as stocking fillers, so to speak - they was brilliant.

You can make changes to the layouts, add captions beneath or embedded in the photos you upload, optional sizes of calendars, include / exclude weekend highlights, the year, adjust the size of the fonts, font styles, font colours, adjust year/ calendar dates size and colours , change line colours, adjust box sizes, stretch photos to fit or reduce sizes, crop, add graphics. Days highlighted, birthdays, reminders etc

Templates can be adjusted to fit any size page without leaving large blank spaces

Variable Calendar sizes, formats , Portait, Landscape, monthly, annual etc can be made using this product with many more options.

All in all a fabulous product

I installed this product on Windows 7 Professional

I shall endeavour to produce personal Photo Calendars annually for family and friends with immense pleasure

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Program, 16 Dec 2010
Mr. P Arnell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Received this program today as i needed a calendar maker that i could use for home, I have found this program fine so far for my needs, some people say that it was hard to use???? well i'm not a computer whizz, but i have got a brain which i use, everything is right in front of you when you are creating a calendar, just take your time and look around the page your on, it's all there what you might need to create a calendar, The font size, The font type, adding your birthday's or highlighting any day on the month you are working on. I got it at 3pm. it's now 4.30pm, and January is already done how i want it, and that's includes half an hour installing it. This program seems to be perfect for my needs.

3.0 out of 5 stars calendar, 5 Feb 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Calendars, 7 Nov 2010
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC)
I find that this product is not as good as calender maker three
from Greenstreet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Create your own calendars, 29 July 2010
Mrs. L. Freeman (Hertforshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
The Create your own calendars is very difficult to understand, and most of the CLIP ART IS AWFUL. I have other products which are easier to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Create Your Own Calendars (2nd ed) (PC), 11 Jan 2010
J. Caddy (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
It took quite a bit of trial and error, but eventually I was able to create a quite professional-looking month-by-month calendar, using my own photos, from this software. I didn't manage to achieve perfect consistency with the border surrounding each month, due to doubling up of the calendar line properties and the object line properties in some sections of the border. Whether this is a fault in the programme or simply due to my lack of expertise I'm not sure. On the whole I was pleased with the end result.

4.0 out of 5 stars quite good, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) (CD-ROM)
it works with window7 and that was what i was looking for some reviews stated it was a little difficult but i found quite easy to use

Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC)
Create your own Calendars (Second Edition) (PC) by Focus Multimedia Ltd (Windows Vista / XP)
Out of stock