Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 December 2008
I discovered this artist in Paris while he was supporting Gavin DeGraw back there. When I heard him on stage, I was captivated, to tell the truth, I prefered him to Gavin DeGraw, so I bought the CD. And I loved it, but it's like something's missing compared to his live performance. Some kind of commercial point is found in the CD that completluy disappears in live. Well I still love it, but I think he can do better.

Soldier's eye is still one the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.
on 14 October 2008
I purchased this cd around 6 month ago and I can honestly say Jack Savoretti is AMAZING.Pure,original,his voice is wonderful and his lyrics are full of meaning.
Every time I've played this for family and friends they want to know who it is immediatly,even my young sister recognized his voice on One Tree Hill!
I have never written a review on Amazon,altough a regular costumer...but Jack deserves it.
Very authentic,very unique...Jack Savoretti
on 15 September 2007
Jack Savoretti is a great artist but no one knows him, this album has only sold a few thousand copies in the UK and peaked at 70 in the albums chart.

The best songs on the album are Dreamers , Dr Frankenstein , Without , Between The Minds and Chemical Courage but in fact each track is as good as the last. 10/10 for each song and 10/10 for the album!!! This is a great CD for any Music fan!!
on 5 October 2007
This guy is just awe inspiring. The sheer quality of his music will make him a mega star of the future. 12 massive hits on one CD is a really amazing achievement
on 2 September 2007
ALSO SAW JACK SAVORETTI LIVE ON THE ISLE OF MAN, I USUALLY HAVE TO GO TO UK A COUPLE OF TIMES A YEAR TO SEE A DESCENT LIVE SHOW, BUT THIS GUY HAS ONE OF THE BEST VOICES I HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST TEN YEARS (MORE SO LIVE).

GREAT SONGWRITER

THIS IS ONE ALBUM THAT SHOULD BE PART OF EVERYONES CD COLLECTION.

HOPE TO SEE THIS GUY PLAY AGAIN SOON.
on 28 November 2007
Jack is a huge talent and will no doubt rise in years to come. I was fortunate enough to see him live in London at the Monto Water Rats and he was as easy on the eye and ear live as snuggled up at home. My favourites...(but I like them all)....are Between the minds and DR Frankenstein. Should be THE album to have for 2007!!
on 10 May 2007
An absolute fantastic CD, every track has something! This is a very special debut album. Dr Frankenstein and Lovely Fool get me every time. I introduce Jack to everyone I know and think single-handedly have increased his sales :O)

Saw him live in Nottingham (May 9th) What a really cool and humble guy. Even more talented live and the new material - just gets better! Cannot wait to see him again and hear more.... a true music delight!!
on 30 March 2007
I have never ever wanted an album so much prior to release, and boy was it worth the wait!

It is well nigh impossible to decide which track is the best - is it Without? is it a Soldier's Eyes? Is it Black Rain? Is it Dreamers?

Jack's music and lyrics are incredibly mature and very very beautiful, and this album will "Without" doubt become a classic.

Don't hesitate - buy it NOW!!!
on 7 March 2007
I have been waiting for this album to be released since I first heard the name Jack Savoretti and he doesnt dissappoint. Every song is just beautiful, every lyric and verse just gets under your skin, there is no let down in this album at all. A lyrical genius!

I cant get enough of the album already and I cannot wait for the next...
on 22 April 2009
Really like this album - took a couple of listen throughs to absorb it all. Purchased it on the strength of a youtube video where the first album track (Dreamers) is used very effectively as a backing track to a flying video....