4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied
Happy with the product. But more info on the strength needed to use them , other than 'strong" would be better.
Bought as an excercisor for strengthening movement following hand injury, on advice by physiotherapist. Too strong to use initially.
Published on 9 Mar. 2010 by C. D. Jarvis

3.0 out of 5 stars so so
I've no idea if my grip strength is improving but these are fairly comfortable. It's quite annoying how these are already making a squeaky sound when I use them after just 2 weeks. My plan was just just use them when watching tv but now they squeak it makes it quite annoying. But they are fairly comfortable and I didn't get any bruising like other people complain about...
Published on 21 Mar. 2009 by Mister Mongoose

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Took along time to arrive. But..., 1 May 2013
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Delivery wise it took the best part of a month. But.. they seem to be lasting better than the last pair I bought.
Only used one and it seems to be lasting a while as generally the cheaper alternatives give way after less than a month. Feel reasonably comfortable and for the price they so far seem to be worth paying the little bit extra for.
The last ones I bought were the Bruce Lee ones... (not recommended)
Took about a month to get the "Item has dispatched" email but I am glad I stuck it out for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 10 Feb. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Ordered this item as I had felt my forearms and wrists needed strengthening, and what a good job they do! A few sets a day not only increased my grip strength, but also toned my forearms. Extremely comfortable handles/grips make it even more enjoyable, and what's more they come with the option of Strong or Extra Strong spring resistance depending on inital strength level..i chose strong. Definitely worth the small price they cost, and free super saver delivery made this all the better. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for strong handgrips, 17 Jun. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Not having a very good knowledge on handgrips i decided to order the strong handgrips. They came quickly in a few days and were packaged well. After using the handgrips for a while it came clear it was a worthwhile purchase. They fit my hands well (and mine are massive) and they give good resistance. Although i may need to upgrade to the extra-strong handgrips over time as they may not give enough resistance as i need for my strength but i see that as no problem as both handgrips are cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Grips are Strong enough, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Reading all of your reviews i wanted a pair so following a review from someone who said that the extra strong where too strong i opted for the normal strength and found them brilliant, the product is perfect and the right size as my hands, and also the perfrect strenght, not easy, but not too hard, as york describe on a workout poster for the dumbells, a challenge, by the way I need them for rugby, to strenghten my forearms, and these will also improve my grip/wrists/catch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Hi, I bought these because my diabetes has given me a hand muscle-wasting disease.I elected to buy the least powerful option and they are absolutely BRILLIANT. They are well constructed,well padded and they do exactly what I wanted them to do which is improve the strength of my hands to fight the muscle-wasting. Very well priced compared to any shop and I qualified for a free
delivery promotion. BRILLIANT.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 15 Dec. 2010
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
this product is amazing for the money. i am 13 and these are just right for me, at first they feel weird but after a few grips you get the hang of it and your grip gets alot stronger i would recommend this to people who are trying to build strength and tone at the same time but if you are stronger and want to build muscle and tone up then personally i would go for the extra strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars YORK STRONG HANDGRIPS, 9 Oct. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
I bought this product for by farther to help strengthen his grip after suffering from a stroke. The "strong" model offers more than enough resistance to help build up strength. In truth my dad has probably benefited more from squeezing the stress ball I purchased at the same time but that said the York Handgrips are excellent value for money and I have started to use them myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 July 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
Great product, the grips are comfy and they fit in your hand fine, the only "bad" thing about it is hat it squeaks when you close it but thats to tell you you've closed it i guess and its not even that bad. i haven't used them properly yet because another review said it gives your hands bruising so i will wait till i get time off and then i will use them full out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wd40 will fix it., 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
They developed a squeak after not much use, but a spot of wd40 in the spring fixed that no problem.

The foam handle's soon squish down a bit tho.

After using them for a few months the foam handles have warn out and have statred to split. I had some old cycle foam grips which fit and are a hiher quality of foam.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: York Strong Handgrips (Sports)
its great because I can literally workout every were anytime at school in town on the bus Im training for parkour and this has helped improve my grip and my fore arm strength better than weights anyday because with weights you need room for your arms and you can do this without thinking about it a must have! : )

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

York Strong Handgrips
York Strong Handgrips by York Fitness
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available