5.0 out of 5 stars York Equipment Mat - Large
There's not a lot you can say about this really. It's a good quality mat which I bought to go under a York C201 exercise bike. It does that very adequately, and I'm very pleased with both the mat and the bike.
Published on 24 Jan 2010 by Mr. A. R. East

3.0 out of 5 stars YORK EQUIPMENT MAP
I purchaeed the York Equipment Mat after reading various reviews. I wanted it to protect my carpet when using a new exercise bike.

Published on 26 Mar 2010 by R. Hamilton

3.0 out of 5 stars YORK EQUIPMENT MAP, 26 Mar 2010
R. Hamilton "Fitness Freak" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)

I would say that the mat is quite thin. Though it is suitable for personal floor exercises, it is certainly not suitable for bearing the weight of any equipment, such as an exercise bike, even without a person sitting on the equipment.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is being passed off as nearly 3 times thicker than it is, 17 Feb 2010
The quoted dimensions:

Product Dimensions: 182 x 76 x 1.5 cm

Are wrong - a lie. It is 0.6cm thick.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's 0.7cm thick not 1.5cm, 9 Dec 2010
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
Very thin can't be used for a running machine as it isn't thick enough to do anything. My carpet is thicker !!

Why lie on the item description? complete waste of everyones time.

I wish I could give zero stars but that isn't an option

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin, weak material, 12 Nov 2011
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
This was considerably thinner than advertised, but seemed adequate. It was nice to walk on anyway. Unfortunately, when moving equipment onto the mat it put a 4" gash in it with remarkable ease, and after the equipment had been sat on the mat for a couple of days, the material of the mat was flattened paper thin and had bulged down so there was really no benefit to having the mat there at all. In short, the material is neither strong nor thick enough for the advertised use. My complaint over the item's quality fell on deaf ears and with no refund forthcoming I had to simply throw it away - a complete waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars York Equipment Mat - Large, 24 Jan 2010
Mr. A. R. East "Tony East" (Bournemouth UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good job, 3 April 2010
Deborah Kenny (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
I ordered this equipment mat for my York rowing machine as I was disappointed with the York interlocking floor guards as it kept moving when I was rowing. This is perfect there is no movement. The delivery was very quick indeed it came within a few days.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible SMELL!!!!, 5 July 2012
Buffy Miles (Minden, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
I bought this product to use with my weight bench. When I opened it, there was a terrible smell of rubber. I thought airing it out would help but it did not. I got a really bad headache so I thought I would try washing it. Nothing will get rid of that smell. I wrapped it in plastic bag and put it away and will soon bin this product. I purchased the EVA interlocking mat after this and it works great. I would advise staying away from this rubber mat.

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and works fine, 24 Oct 2012
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
Can be cut to shape but careful if you move it around too much edges where you have cut before will slightly tear as it happened to me. If smell bothers you, use in well ventilated room but i was lucky since i keep the mat in the same room as my dehumidifier so all bad smells are sucked away including the rubbery smell but it is not that bad. Great use for my elliptical trainer and does not slip, can be used on carpet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 20 Feb 2011
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
Very good quality mat for the price - I've seen some advertised that were twice the price of this one. I use mine under my turbo trainer. It's a decent size and protects my floor and stops the bike from moving around. It was delivered in only two days. All in all, a good product at an exellent price. Would recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: York Equipment Mat - Large (Sports)
Having bought a cross trainer I wanted a mat to protect the carpet beneath it (especially as I am renting). This mat is perfect. It is thick enough to protect any floor and doesn't slip, slide or ruck even when using the cross trainer.

York  Equipment Mat - Large