on 14 April 2007
Nice little compact movie camera - good for outdoors - seems to take time to adjust to light indoors and needs some strong artificial light to take good indoor movies. I liked it a lot, but after only a few months the sliding cover for the battery compartment/SD slot has broken - the small plastic lugs on one side have broken away, so if you buy one, be very careful with that part of it. I was very happy with mine until then.
on 14 February 2008
When i bought this i got my hopes up but when it came it lokked good i turned it on put my memroy card in but then it took a turn for the worst it wouldn't save it was a diffrent language and it won't change. Hopefully i can get it work but then again i don't think it will.