VINE VOICEon 15 June 2012
This is a weel made brush. My hair is mid-length, therefore I didn't feel I needed a larger paddle brush. This one is the perfect solution. my daughters have Avon, Body shop and other brands of brushes. This one is far superior in comfort and design and i don't just mean comfort in your hands, I mean comfort to your head of hair. It untangles and works really well with no pressure OR snagging. I highly recommend this brush.
on 11 January 2014
I usually have the round top denman brushes but find they are really painful when getting tangles out so I thought I'd try this one. It's much less painful and easy to use. Nice neat size. Pleased with it so far.
on 4 December 2013
I've always used these Denman paddle brushes and I like this size in particular because my hair's short.
Also for travel so I keep one in my travel bag at all times!
on 8 December 2013
I have VERY thick hair and this brush is perfect for my handbag! You can not go wrong with a Denman, doesn't break the hair and nor does it cause static!
on 29 April 2013
This product was just what I needed I have just had a new hairstyle done and have to get used to using this brush to style it.Great brush.
on 29 August 2013
Great buy for my mid/long straight hair. Would recommend this brush to anyone with fine hair and helps to blow dry more quickly.
on 5 July 2014
An excellent brush for my frizz probe hair. Tangle free and doesn't snag my hair.
on 23 September 2013
This brush is very well made, excellent quality. It looks small online but it is perfectly able to cope with my thick long hair. I particularly like the grip of the handle and the feel of the material from which the brush is made.
on 4 May 2014
Denman's is an excellent make of hair brush, I bought this one to replace one I bought about fifteen years ago and which has finally given up the ghost by losing several bristles, but it has given me excellent use.
on 25 September 2012
Bought this for a christmas gift. Looks really good quality and worth the money have had denman products before and have been really pleased with them

See one answered question