Price:£2.66+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 17 May 2015
I bought this item first 30 years ago for my eldest when she was a baby and subsequently for presents for others. It is a must for new mothers and babies giving relief when removing unwanted mucus safely.
on 12 September 2014
ABSOLUTLEY rubbish, this product has NO suction at all!!!! i really wanted this to clear my newborns nose, have found a brilliant old fashioned nasal sucker on a polish web-site but based in the UK.
on 15 April 2014
Wow, it really works. I use a saline spray then the decongester and the muck that came out of my daughters nose was unbelievable! She could breath again and settled down to sleep in no time
on 17 May 2012
I have found this product good (much better than the version where you stick a tube up baby's nose and suck the snot out yourself!) though I haven't needed it all that often. I usually find that a muslin to wipe the baby's nose is sufficient.

If you do get it, note that you should release the suction barrel slowly. It works just as well this way, and doing it too fast will be painful for your baby (imagine having all your snot sucked out of your nose really really quickly - ouch!).
on 7 April 2013
Couldn't live without this. When my kids have a cold it's the only way to get rid of all that mucus they can't blow their nose when their tiny.
on 26 July 2012
This worked wonders for my poorly, snotty 3 week old baby. We were recommended this by the hospital and it has been invaluable.
on 26 May 2013
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but this does absolutely nothing when my daughter has a cold! Waste of money
on 2 January 2016
This items belongs in the category of "things you NEVER thought you would do, until you had children".
There's nothing worse than a sick baby, especially if they have a blocked nose and can't sleep. This definitely works, and definitely helps, provided you can pin them down long enough to get it up their nose and suctioning!

Caution - don't use if queasy!
on 1 November 2009
It quickly and easily removed a huge amount of "snot" from my 3 month old baby - I wish I'd bought it sooner!
on 19 February 2015
Not bad.it does remove some of the mucus but certainly doesn't clear their noses to allow them to breathe. Fairly easy to use as my seven month old daughter is quite intrigued by it but if you have an active child it may be tricky. Easy to clean and easy to carry around.