5.0 out of 5 stars quality
I'm about 500 miles in and these are just great. Not a blister in sight and still in shape. Worth the money. I've just bought a second pair.
Published on 28 July 2009 by Paul Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine, but too small
The quality of these socks is good. But, you may be better off to go up one size. My feet are size 8, and I bought the size 6 to 8.5. They only just fit. I think the size 9 to 11.5 socks would have been better.
Published 17 months ago by Mr. D. Marsh

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 28 July 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, but only use in warmer conditions, 8 Oct 2009
This review is from: 1000 Mile 1969 Ultimate Performance Sock Navy (Sports Apparel)
Bargin, nearly half the price of walking socks in the shop, a bit lightweight for proper long walks and don't feel incredibly warm for cold days. I use them now for cycling which they're perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars True performance socks, 24 May 2011
I bought these socks because I had very big problems with blisters playing squash.
After trying other socks from Hilly, 1000 mile several models and Injinji Tetrasock performance, I found these ones to be the best solution against the blisters. The Injinjis are much better to combat blisters or hurts in your fingers, while these ones have been the best solution for the metatarsal zone blisters.

They provide also a great cushion, and the colour is navy. Maybe a bit strange for sport socks. Would be nice to find them in black or even better in white. Anyway, they match quite nice if you wear in blue.

Regarding other user's review, my size is 9 and I bought 9-11, and they have a wonderful adjust for me. Not too tight. Even if I would have a 10 size, they would fit me. Don't know with a 11.

Being of ultrawool they are not thin, but you don't feel much hot in your feet. They are not the coolest socks definitely, but they don't create a problem in heating.

Wonderful socks if you have blister problems and providing great cushioning and confort.
1000 mile uses to make marvellous socks and from all their different models I have, I prefer these ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1000 mile review, 2 Oct 2010
These socks are excellent. I walked 40 continuous miles in May and did not get any blisters with little preparation. I would recommend 1000 mile socks to anyone who is walking anywhere. An excellent product! Thanks for no blisters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good comfortable socks, 21 May 2010
Mr. R. Green (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
Have had trouble with pain in the ball of the right foot, found that these socks reduced the pain significantly and were comfortable for the rest of my feet. Bought two more pairs as a result.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality is fine, but too small, 23 Nov 2012
Mr. D. Marsh (Jersey) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 21 Mar 2011
Greatly over priced and nothing like the size advertised - I am a 12 and couldn't even get these on my feet. The only positive aspect about the transaction was Amazon's return policy. I am only giving one star because the form won't accept none.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size, 30 Mar 2011
I bought the extra large mens (12-14). I'm only an 11 but can only just get these on. So not much use if you've gone one size bigger with your walking boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, good performance so far!, 8 Feb 2014
finex (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
I've only done about 25k in them so far, but they seem really comfy. I'll probably end up getting a second pair soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable socks, 11 Jan 2014
These are really nice socks, I would not normally review socks but these deserve a few words. I have a lot of problems with my feet and have been trying all sorts of different shoes and socks in order to be able to walk comfortably.

Providing you get the correct size for your feet you will love the comfo​rtable padded soles and the warmth that these provide

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›