5.0 out of 5 stars Like Redbull, but better!
I’ve been using green tea tablets for a number of years now. I use to find that I relied on energy drinks a lot as I do shift work and my shift patterns can change significantly. My concern with having energy drinks all the time was the fact that they are often loaded with sugar which I wanted to try and cut out of my diet.

Since I have started taking...
Published 16 days ago by Silvester

3.0 out of 5 stars great if you can handle it
Published 7 months ago by paul watterson

5.0 out of 5 stars Like Redbull, but better!, 11 Dec 2014
Silvester (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Life Extension Decaffeinated Mega Green Tea Extract (100 Vegetarian Capsules) (Personal Care)

Since I have started taking green tea tablets, I don’t feel the need to have any drinks anymore and the results I get are much better! I often found with energy drinks that there were certain downsides such as feeling a bit jittery, occasional heart palpitations, occasional stomach upset and spikes in energy levels.

With green tea tablets I have never experienced any of the unpleasant side effects I associated with energy drinks. I feel loads more awake and alert, but the energy feels much cleaner and more balanced. I’ve also found that it has helped me to lose a little weight as I feel less lethargic and have the motivation to move, walk places and push myself more at the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 May 2013
Arrived quickly in good packaging. The capsules are very easy to swallow. Ideal for your high dose of antioxidants. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 29 Mar 2013
Excellent price for what seems like a quality product (a mere consumer's point of view as I am not a chemist). I am very happy with it and will purchase more.

3.0 out of 5 stars great if you can handle it, 14 May 2014
has obvious health benefits if you can cope with it. i really wanted ot be able to take it without trouble, but the nausea and lightheadness was too strong for me. this isn't life extensions fault. its just the nature of green tea. i am very happy with life extension products in general. a lower dose decaf green tea extract would be beneficial i feel. to ease people in to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made me feel horrible for a week until I stopped taking them., 29 May 2013
As the title says, started taking them, within a few days I was completely down in the dumps. Stopped taking them and a few days later my energy levels were back to normal. I wont even finish the tub.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 29 Aug 2013
I brought these because they said decaffeinated but after taking them for 3 days I ended up with a migraine
When I. Checked the ingredient they contain caffeine. I wish they had put this in the description and I would have never brought then

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but OK, 9 Aug 2013
Not the best Green Tea extract I've used, but OK. Arrived quickly, you get a lot of capsules for your money, but I found the results weren't as good as with others I've tried, which I've now gone back to.