4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Class 4 8GB SD Card
Kingston - Flash memory card - 8 GB - Class 4 - SDHC

This SD card is fast and of the high quality you expect from Kingston and suitable for most photographic requirements, if you are using it for HD video check your camera manual first as you may require the faster write speed of class 6.
The product is very well packaged for delivery but does not come...
Published on 25 May 2010 by Douglas Ferguson

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware
As with the other reviews to date, I've been sent two 8Gb Class 4 cards instead of the Class 10 (30MB/sec) ones that were advertised. I've complained and they have offered me a refund, claiming it was all they had in stock.
Published on 10 Aug 2012 by T. W. Mason

4.0 out of 5 stars Kingston Class 4 8GB SD Card, 25 May 2010
Kingston - Flash memory card - 8 GB - Class 4 - SDHC

The product is very well packaged for delivery but does not come with a protective storage case for popping in your camera bag. Also check your camera can use SDHC cards, older camera's may not support this amount of memory!

5.0 out of 5 stars and a RaspberryPi !, 25 Jun 2012
I purchased 2x these for use with a Raspberry Pi and they work fine with now worries -
apart from that they are exactly what they say they are - there is nothing more to add.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, reliable SDHC card, 6 Dec 2011
uncle barbar (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
OK so this is "only" a Class 4 card and therefore may not be as fast at transferring or recording data as Class 6 cards but it is absolutely perfect for most (and in particular MY purposes). Works fine and dandy for me and at around a fiver when I purchased mine it really is a snip!

Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars GB Card, 23 Dec 2009
Relieable? Yes, Fast? No. Good card, great for a days shoot of landscape or wildlife, not suitable for sport photography as it is slow to write, but that was expected. I shoot landscape and wildlife so have no need for fast card. I like it as I can now have my mix of RAW+JPG and not have to change cards too often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for use in my digital photo frame., 12 Sep 2011
S. Horrigan "Shaun" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Kingston SD4/4GB Memory 4GB SDHC Class 4 Flash Card (Personal Computers)
I wanted a cheap, medium sized SD card for storing pictures to be displayed on my digital photo frame and this card fits the bill perfectly. This particular card is from a highly respected manufacturer and has a lifetime warranty. It is noticeably faster at changing between pictures when used in my photo frame than the previous generic SD card that I was using.

The packaging was also much easier to open than some SD cards I have had in the past.

Overall: 5 stars - Fast, cheap and simple with a lifetime warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for digital cameras, 25 Mar 2010
Mr. N. J. Henderson (Bude, Cornwall) - See all my reviews
I brought this card to go with my Panasonic Lumix FS62 digital camera, it does the job perfectly.
I get 778 photos at full 10megapixel resolution, so absolutely plenty.
A superb card from a great name like Kingston, highly recommended for all your photographic needs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 10 Aug 2012
T. W. Mason (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality Memory Card, 20 April 2009
Ms. R. Fryer (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
For the price this SDHC card is superb. Works as it should in my camcorder and with the SDHC card reader for my computer transferring files is easy. A good quality memory card I'd recommend this brand to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 17 May 2012
Kaio (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I used this SD card with digital cameras (at least 2 in the household) and also with a digital photo frame (DPF) and works great without trouble. Although at the time of writing this review I noted the price being just over £3, every time I bought I paid under £3 - it means luckily caught the price fluctuation at the right time.

A word of caution: SDHC cards may not be read by devices that can only read 'standard-capacity SD cards' although the converse is not a problem. Therefore this incompatibility can cause some disappointment and worth making sure that your device (camera, DPF, satnav, etc.) can support the SDHC standard. It is very rare for recent devices not to read SDHC but this is quite possible with relatively old ones. Some devices can be made to support SDHC through firmware upgrade and worth exploring this avenue if supported.

4MB for about £3, which works out under a pound per GB, is really a good bargain, considering Kingston is a good brand name in SD memory (as well as other types of memory).

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars As you might expect, 13 Sep 2010
Mr. AG Summers (Cambs, England) - See all my reviews
Bought for my daughter's new camera. I'd seen reviews where people had received some SDHC cards from the cheaper sellers loose in an envelope. This one arrived in its correct packaging and worked perfectly. Enough said!