5.0 out of 5 stars The best present I have bought in years
Published on 19 April 2011 by Merry Weather

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok within limits
Seems sturdily made, assembled ok and worked properly from the box. Two problems restrict this to a 3 star rating. First, the accelerator is a simple on/off action with no proportional control (not sure this is correctly described). Second, the rear wheel is a small, solid polyurethane set up (in fairness, correctly described). It needs the smoothest of surfaces to work...
Published 3 months ago by MW_GB

5.0 out of 5 stars The best present I have bought in years, 19 April 2011
I HAD to write a review of this brilliant scooter. I bought one for my 10 year old, ideal as she can handle the speed and has a clue on road safety, younger than that I would be a little worried. This looks amazing, pink and silver and I want to say a HUGE thank you to the manufacturer for providing this scooter already with charge. It meant my daughter was able to use it immediately. Not fully charged but enough for her to go out and not have to wait. First recharge is 12 hours which gives you 40 minutes of whizzing around and after that it re-charges faster. Great packaging, great gift would highly HIGHLY recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, 7 May 2011
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
We purchased this scooter as an early birthday present for our 11 year old son.

He loves it! He has been out on it every day - and so has his friends - and they all think it's really cool.

One of his friends has a Razor E300 which is much more powerful and nearly twice the size of the E100, but our son prefers the E100 as it is much more manouverable and very easy to control.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
For my sons 9th birthday - very good and would take an adult (yes I have had a shot). You need to push it going to about 2mph to get it going but you get into the habit of doing that. Good fun and fast enough for a 9yr old. Still uses it, a year on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scooter, 4 Nov 2010
Great item, make sure if it is for your child that they are not at home when it is delivered. It is not wrapped so box is covered with pictures of the scooter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd had one of these!, 28 April 2010
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
I bought this for my son's 8th birthday as a surprise, he plays out a lot on his bike and go kart and I thought this would be something a little different. I've no doubt he'll be the envy of the street with this! The price was excellent, 50 less than argos/toys r us and arrived swiftly and well boxed. Set up is simple, click handlebars in, and switch on. Ours came with charge already in so it was ready to go. It is heavier than I thought it would be, but I guess this means it is very sturdy and well made. I have had a little try myself and it seems quick. But thats to me, I'm sure the boy will be wizzing about with no probs at all, although I will be sticking his helmet on to use it. All in all, a very good product, for a very good price through Amazon. I wish they'd made these when I was younger!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 Mar 2011
March 2011 - My three children each have one of these scooters in different colours and it's a struggle to get them off them. They had them for Christmas and love them to bits. Considering the rubbish you can buy for the same price, it's great value and spare parts are cheap to get off the internet. Every child gets scooter envy when they ride past them and the children love to hear strangers say how cool they look! A must have for any upwardly mobile child.

February 2014 - I wanted to add that three years after purchase, my children are still very much enjoying their electric scooters. They are now aged 12, 11 and 9, and my elder son has asked for the next scooter up for his 13th birthday this summer (larger frame, 15mph). They can't be used on the road, obviously, but are great for anywhere else that is paved, tarmaced, concreted or has low cut grass. Over lower grass the scooters slow down a little. My children use them on pavements to the local park which then has paved walkways all around. They are very safe and although some might think 10mph sounds speedy (their model) this is much slower than they would be travelling on a standard bicycle. In fact, children cycling on a push bike routinely overtake them on their scooters. Plus, were they to fall off (impossible unless they crashed) or if they needed to get off it quickly, compared to children coming off push bikes which can be pretty nasty, the electric scooters are only 3 or 4 inches off the ground. I would certainly recommend them as an add on to standard bikes. Ours are over three years old now, and although they are looking a little worn and battered they're still going strong. No problems with the motor on any of them. We've had two burse tires but the replacement inner tubes are cheap and easy to buy on the internet. A little tricky to fit, but that could just be us. Two or three times my son has ridden over gravel which usually results in a piece getting stuck in the narrow space between the back wheel and the mud guard which stops the scooter from being used. A little patience is all that's needed to remove the gravel and the scooter has then been back up to working. We can't recommend these scooters enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor sharp, 3 Jan 2010
A. Roberts "Lfc" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
I bought this for my 8 year old boy and he loves it. Its pretty fast so make sure they have a helmet, and the battery seems to last about 45 minutes of constant use.

The negatives about this product are that being realistic, it only really works well on a flat level surface such as tarmac, it really struggles on grass and gravel.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
this is a great product, and quick delivery from this seller. Please note you need to do a few steps on the scooter (push it along) before you can use the accelerator as it will not work from stand still. It's quite quick, I make my daughter wear a bike helmet when she scooters to school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor E100 Electric Scooter, 17 Feb 2012
veena taak (KENT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Sports)
whilst in arizona my son played with Razor E150...I bought him the E100 and found no difference in speed...regardless my son loves it and enjoys it...Very little assembly and appears to be well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 28 Dec 2011
My 9 year old daughter loves this. Very well built!! the price was also great!! I am so glad we brought this item from Amazon.

Razor E100 Electric Scooter - Red