4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Adjustable Cable Lock
Published on 26 July 2010 by K. Read

3.0 out of 5 stars Padlock Cheap
The cable is ok, for short term situations like airports etc.
However the first thing I did was to bin the cheap weak padlock that is supplied with it. I could open the lock with in seconds!
Get a better padlock and this works well.
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by A.Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Adjustable Cable Lock, 26 July 2010
K. Read - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
Like a previous reviewer, I find this a perfectly acceptable and useful deterent device. I've purchased and used a variety of Pacsafe products and have liked them all. I've never seen them claim to secure a caravan(?!) with a product like this - it's intended for relatively small items used on the move. This is what Pacsafe specialise in: first-line security on the move. If you're a tourist or a leisure walker or, like me, a motorcyclist, their product range allows you to give your kit some measure of deterent security so that it's less easy for the casual thief to get your stuff - they're more likely to move on to easier prey! In reality there's very little you can do to protect anything from someone determined to have it - so, as any security expert will tell you, deterring is the name of the game.

So this device is great for securing at risk items (in my case a tank bag or pair of crash hats) for short periods on days out. And if you use it properly, as per the instructions, it works fine. I'd recommend it as fit for purpose and good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Padlock Cheap, 21 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
The cable is ok, for short term situations like airports etc.
Get a better padlock and this works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapsafe Secure Adjustable Cable Lock, 14 Aug 2009
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
Used this extensively since purchase. Very handy item which can be adjusted to fit almost anywhere. Would cause a would be thief quite a problem as it is not easy to grip for cutting and bolt crops would be likely to just kink the cable rather than cut it. Nice length too. Probably the weak link would be the fairly insubstantial combo lock. I don't think this would deter a determined thief but I think the purpose of this cable is for short term use and as such has a high deterrent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep valuables safe, 30 July 2012
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
I have used these cables for several years on holiday when staying in places where you do not have access to a hotel safe etc. Put your valuables in your hard suitcase and simply wrap the cable though the handles and body of the case and then to a bed or radiator for example. Any potential thief will have to either cut the cable or pull apart the bed or wrench the radiator off the wall !! I tend to use the 'Pacsafe TravelSafe 100 Secure Portable Safe' for passports and money as it is much smaller and can be hidden better in a room ( under a mattress but attached to the bed itself ). Neither item is particularly cheap but it is well worth the investment as they will last for years and give you the feeling of doing your best to protect valuable items on holiday......

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 3 Jun 2011
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
Very handy when traveling to secure your valuables, easy to pack and light weight, very strong and excellent deterent. I take it with me whenever I go abroad now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and Sturdy Lock, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
I only used this once while i was away, but I'm SO glad that i had it with me. It was easy enough to use once id read the instructions, and the lock its self is brilliant. If your looking to use this lock to keep things safe, id recommend you get it. If your looking to add a little bit of security to your things, then id still say its worth the money. Great value for a well put together piece of kit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 9 July 2014
Great buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ditch the padlock!, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
The padlock fell to pieces after being used a few rimes. Used to fix stuff to motorbike.Looks a bit flimsy but likely to be a deterrent to casual tea leaf.Very compact so easy to store as long as its in its pouch.So compact not sure where it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for peace of mind when travelling, 11 Mar 2014
A. Midalia - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
I got this to secure my day bag while travelling around Europe, Nth and Sth America. If I'm in a cafe I would cable my bag to the chair or table. It folds up into a small bundle and is easy to transport in the supplied bag.

Although the lock appears a tad flimsy, it has a metal housing and is good enough. The somewhat complicated mechanism at the end is difficult to understand and you will need to You Tube how to secure it properly because the supplied instructions are poor. Once I worked out how to secure it, it made perfect sense and even if the lock is removed, it's very difficult to untie the cords making it extra safe. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and great piece of mind., 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock (Sports)
I bought this when my daughter and I went interrailing with two large rucksacks.
We felt very confident laving them chained to beds or posts.
Small when stored and easy to use once you decipher the instructions.
I would recommend a few practice goes before real use.

Pacsafe WrapSafe Adjustable Cable Lock