on 3 February 2016
I bought this Moses basket for my 33 year old baby doll. The reviews on Amazon were very good and it truly is lovely, very well made with a lovely pillow and duvet and my doll fits inside it perfectly. I am so pleased with it. It arrived very quickly too. Thank you.
on 27 February 2013
I ordered this for my niece and it is beautiful and perfect for her First Baby Annabel. Excellent quality and just what I wanted.
on 9 February 2013
Very much appreciated present for my granddaughter. Turned out to be bigger than I expected, but that was probably my fault for not taking note of the measurements.
on 27 March 2014
It is a good present for girls, the dress is nice, good colour, washable easily and stong for all kind of ages
on 6 December 2012
I received this item very quickly without any hassle. The basket is great quality and so is the pillow, mattress and cover. I am very pleased, good value for money. I think my 2 year old will love it!
on 9 November 2014
I was really surprised with this product and I cannot wait for Santa to bring it to my daughter at Christmas! It's large enough for them to carry around with them and looks lovely. Very pleased with my purchase!
on 18 January 2014
Just right for my 2 year old granddaughter. She has played with this non stop since Christmas. It accommodates several 'babies' at one time!!
on 15 April 2013
Lovely present for my grandaughter for her new baby doll. Excellent quality for the money and light enough for her to carry.
on 24 March 2013
I recommend this product for small children. Its very light to carry around. Our daughter loves it a lot.
thanks
on 14 July 2014
Very nice item. Bigger than expected. I should have read the description better

See one answered question