‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great service, 9 Nov 2010
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
Ordered via the internet over the weekend, arrived Tuesday am. Strong roomy basket

Great service, ordered via the internet over the weekend and delivered on Tuesday AM
Well made, sturdy basket of a good size and beautifully made bedding. Light enough for a 2 1/2 yr old to carry from place to place quite easily. Already giving much fun .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made...., 13 Feb 2010
Tturpin - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
I bought this for my 50 year old doll! It is a generous size, unlike many dolls' Moses baskets. The loose mattress, pillow and cover are beautifully made, and the basket excellent quality. I wish the handles were a bit more flexible as they tend to get in the way when getting the doll in and out. But it is a minor thing compared to the overall high quality of the product. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, great quality cradle, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
Just brought this for my daughters 2nd birthday, was sent quickly and arrived well packaged.

Moses basket looks absolutely beautiful, my daughter is going to love this, perfect for role play, handles are a little long for a two year old-i might need to shorten them, but this toy is age four plus.

Basket has beautiful frilly lining, mattress, pillow, and coverlet all well made and sturdy, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely basket, 13 Jan 2011
E. Ford - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
We're very pleased with this moses basket which we got for our one year old daughter. It's a big size (I reckon you could get a newborn in it!), and it comes with a padded mat for under the baby doll, a pillow and a quilt, all beautifully made, it's really very good value. We're very pleased with it. Our little one doesn't play with it yet but I think it's because she's too young for imaginative play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, realistic baby basket, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
Very much appreciated present for my granddaughter. Turned out to be bigger than I expected, but that was probably my fault for not taking note of the measurements.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
I am very pleased with this carry cradle, i bought it for my three year old granddaughter for christmas and she is going to love it. It is very well made and plenty big enough for her doll's, the bedding is very well made and very pretty, fantastic value for money, i would highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll's carrycot, 24 May 2010
Mrs. Penelope Clark (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
This delightful carrycot arrived the day after I ordered it and I was able to send it off to our granddaughter in Brazil for her 5th birthday. She is delighted with it and her dolls are enjoying the comfort of their new means of transport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cradle basket, 15 April 2013
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
Lovely present for my grandaughter for her new baby doll. Excellent quality for the money and light enough for her to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
I recommend this product for small children. Its very light to carry around. Our daughter loves it a lot.
thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoKi Dolls Carry Cradle Basket (Toy)
I ordered this for my niece and it is beautiful and perfect for her First Baby Annabel. Excellent quality and just what I wanted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›