5.0 out of 5 stars Sony HDMI Cable ps3
Genuine Sony PS3 hdmi cable, a bit longer than expected at 3m,
much cheaper than anyone else for a genuine Sony cable,
works fine, very happy with it.
Also if you check out the PS3 warranty, the use of a non-Sony
cable will invalidate your warranty!
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Mr Light

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as ordered
Item did not arrive in Sony packaging, as advertised. Cable is only 2 metres long, not 3. This is not the product I ordered. Unacceptable.
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony HDMI Cable ps3, 21 Nov. 2009
Genuine Sony PS3 hdmi cable, a bit longer than expected at 3m,
much cheaper than anyone else for a genuine Sony cable,
works fine, very happy with it.
Also if you check out the PS3 warranty, the use of a non-Sony
cable will invalidate your warranty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony HDMI Cable (PS3), 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
To use it for the PS3 console awesome. It can support from HD 720p up to full HD 1080p resolution. If your console can support full HD then you can see the difference between the two modes immediately on your TV screen. Since some games operate on 720p HD, the only way to see the difference is after you quit the game.

But if you want to use it for a laptop try not to touch the cable after you connect it to it
because you will get the disconnected alter sound from laptop then a second or less then every thing goes back to normal. That's what is happing with me anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., 17 July 2009
L. A. Smith "L.Smith" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
Yes it's a little annoying that the PS3 doesn't come with a HDMI cable, but well that is life. This cable works brilliantly. I have read a lot or articles on HDMI and manhy people will say that you need to spend £40 on a decent cable, but bear in mind that HDMI is digital, so it either works (full signal) or it doesn't (partial or no signal).

Can't fault this cable, looks just as good as the two £40 gold coated ones I have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony HDMI Cable, 28 Feb. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
Solid reliable well made cable, bit expensive but it looks the business and the picture quality is a bit sharper then other HDMI cables. Get what u pay for when it comes to these cables.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as ordered, 17 Jan. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it even Sony?, 23 Jun. 2012
Ry-Man (London, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
Arrived on time. I bought this because I wanted to buy sony originals for my PS3, and I had read in a couple of places that you would need to use a Sony cable to keep the warranty valid. Problem with this cable is that there's nothing on the cable to say it's actually made by Sony! It's only on the packaging, but the actual cable just looks like any other cheap generic one! Feel a bit ripped now as I could have bought a better quality, gold plated, cable for a similar price! It does obviously work fine, but the lack of branding on the cable has left me wondering if I could have got something better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable!, 22 Nov. 2010
Oddstuff1 (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
Plugged straight into my PS3 and HD TV, works great on highest resolution. Does exactly what it says it does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony HDMI Cable (PS3), 14 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
In preparation for my transition from an old CRT TV to a 1080p LCD TV, I began researching into HDMI cables.
With the debate on ranging 'quality' HDMI cables being able to produce HD no better than cables like this item we see here, I felt confused and ultimately hesitant on buying cheap HDMI cables.
However, with the price of this cable being as low as it is and also carrying the brand of Sony, I thought, 'Why not?'. I have a Sony PS3, I'm about to purchase a Sony TV, why not top it off with a Sony Cable?
You don't know until you try.

I set up my brand new TV, plugged in the HDMI cable to my PS3 (previously set up for my old CRT) and the PS3 automatically detected the change in settings and offered to optimise to suit.

It works perfectly and the HD quality is amazing. I cannot fault the item as it does exactly what I had expected and there have been no problems or issues at all for the 2 months I have owned it.
One small thing, as with most products, the packaging is neatly sealed as to ensure the impossibility of opening it with ease. :p

As this has been my only HDMI cable I've owned, tried or seen in action for a PS3, I cannot compare it against 'quality' HDMI cables carrying price tags up to or even exceeding 5 times the price of this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant hd cable., 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
i had a standard hd cable but the sound and picture quality were not great but after getting this one the sound and picture quality are better now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Mar. 2013
James Springthorpe (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) (Accessory)
Works perfect with my ps3, maybe a little bit pricey but i didn't know any better at the time as it was my first item with hdmi. Thanks sony.

Sony HDMI Cable (PS3)
Sony HDMI Cable (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)