5.0 out of 5 stars SealSkinz thermal liner socks
Does exactly what the seller stated!! Super combined with the SealSkinz socks - warm dry feet even in 6" of snow, slush and mud. Recommended, and seller despatched quickly with great comms.
Published on 28 Jan. 2011 by laurieb

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't make much of a difference
Published 24 days ago by Steamboat

5.0 out of 5 stars SealSkinz thermal liner socks, 28 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 28 Dec. 2010
Mr. L. M. Varley (Leeds England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
Use these with the Seal skinz over the top in a pair of Skeetex boots for all my winter fishing, when everything is not thick with ice. Expensive but worth it for warm feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars sealskinz socks, 12 Nov. 2011
F. Fiorentini - See all my reviews
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
Fantastic buy, I could not do without them in the winter,a must with Sealskinz waterproof socks as they act as a good insulating barrier to keep you feet warm in the coldest weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastie Toez!!, 13 Jan. 2012
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
Having suffered from cold feet when cycling, in particular toes, for years despite using all manner of overshoes, goretex socks and the like I couldn't believe how good these liners are.

Nice to see little touches like the extra layer of loops inside around the toe area.

Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
I give this product 5 stars because it is worth it. This product was bought for my husband & when they came I thought I had bought the wrong product & nearly sent them back as I thought £9.99 for a pair of socks was far too expensive. My husband is so glad I didn't, he works outside & his feet are very warm & dry. I will be buying more for him. Would definately recommend to anyone who wants to keep their feet warm & dry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't make much of a difference, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
I cycle regularly in the cold. I can't really say these socks have made any discernible difference at all. They are quite comfortable, but beware when tumble drying them - I have unwittingly managed to shrink mine and they are now too small. OK I didn't read any washing instructions, but if you can't tumble dry a pair of socks this day and age is there really any point in having them?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great base layer socks!, 3 Oct. 2013
Mr. A. P. Bryant (UK) - See all my reviews
Needed to get myself a good pair of base layer socks and insulated walking boots to help combat the cold conditions when im out and about doing some winter nature photography(last year my feet were freezing brrrrr).

1st off these SealSkinz are alright on there own but SUPERB with another pair of thermal socks over the top!.

What I have got myself to wear is these SealSkinz(for the base layer), then a pair of Bridgedale thermal socks over the top, to then go inside the new Merrell Norsehund Omega fully insulated walking boots I bought(which are awesome by the way).

To finish up - SealSkinz Base layer socks + Thermal socks + insulated walking boots = warm, comfortable, happy feet

BRING ON THE COLD! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for biking, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: SealSkinz Men's Thermal Liner Socks (Sports Apparel)
Got these for my husband as he gets cold feet whilst riding. He reports they are the best socks he's had apparently!

4.0 out of 5 stars sealskin thermal socks, 31 Dec. 2012
very good,ideal themselves or below another pair of socks. I had them on hillwalking and they were warm and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 April 2012
Product arrived quickly and was exactly as I expected it to be. Would recommend these. Good product. Use again the.