5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable
Have used this product for over a year for training walks of 10 to 15 miles 3 to 4 times a week and for breaking in new boots. It has worked extremely well against chafing and for protection from blisters. It cannot, as I found, protect from badly fitting boots which came as no surprise!!
Published on 17 May 2012 by Mike - Lincolnshire

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but doesn't last long.
This stuff works really really well - prevented blisters. However, in the heat, where I use it, the stick melted a bit and then instead of just a thin layer being applied, a huge chunk would come off. It ran out pretty quick as a result. this might not happen in cooler climates though.
Published on 7 Feb. 2013 by Miss V Miles

4.0 out of 5 stars No blisters!, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
I was sceptical of the anti-blister stick, but no complaints after using it. the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it can be messy to apply (easiest to use one's fingers to apply the stick, as if it warms up enough, it will be very soft and fall apart as a stick in any event). However, that is a minor concern when considering the benefit this product provides - blister free travelling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
I bought a pair of new shoes which I just had to wear but I knew from experience that I would get blisters breaking them in. I normally carry a couple of Compeed heel plasters in my bag but I'd never heard of this stick before so decided to try it out. So far I am very pleased with its effectiveness. I rubbed it over my heels and around my toes where I expected the shoes to bother me, let it dry for a minute before getting dressed and went out walking around, shopping etc. By the end of the day I had a little red mark on my left foot from a seam but I did not feel it at all and only noticed it after removing the shoes. Maybe a bit of vaseline would work the same way but this stick is very neat and compact, so easy to carry around. There is no greasy residue just a slight waxy feel. It goes on clear and has not distinct smell. Good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 20 July 2012
Scotsbelle (Dundee, Bonnie Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
This little miracle on a stick is a must for new sandals & shoes. Works a treat to prevent blisters, specially in hot climates. Would hate to be without it. So easy to carry with you in a pocket or handbag, I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant stuff. Both of my older children get blisters ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Brilliant stuff. Both of my older children get blisters whenever they get new shoes, this stuff is perfect and saves a fortune on plasters. They can now wear sandals and heels with no problem at all. Highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it works. It did not work on my child's blister point., 7 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
I follow the instructions but it did not stop the blister on my little footballer. My daughter is always having blister at the same place on her foot that is why I bought it, but it did not seem to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars The item arrived before expected and was the product I ..., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
The item arrived before expected and was the product I wanted at a competitive price. I find using this really does prevent me getting blisters on long walks. This is my second stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as it says, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Have used this a few times now for shoes that rub and give me regular blisters and have to say - no blisters :-)

Very good so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Compeed, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
I use different products from compeed for my feet. My opinion is that all are very good quality and effective. The stick is very useful

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be without it, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Bought this yrs ago in a chemist but lost it on a night out 😢 and could never get it again until now. Makes any shoes wearable ☺

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Excellant value for money would buy again and service was great would recommend to friends and familyand will keep with me always

Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml