5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Summer Sandals and New Shoes
This is great for creating a 'barrier' when wearing new shoes, prevents a blister every time, also handy for preventing the 'indentations' you get when wearing summer sandals - plasters are so not an attractive look and this little product really does work, small enough to carry in your handbag.
Published on 19 Jan 2010 by D. Parrott

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for hiking, may be better for everyday use
Seemed like a great idea at the time, but in practice it rubs off on my sock when applied to an area of chafing. This means that the blister still starts to develop. Yet, somehow, enough of the product remains to prevent the faithful blister plaster sticking properly!

Published on 2 Feb 2010 by R. Shaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for Summer Sandals and New Shoes, 19 Jan 2010
D. Parrott (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Have used this product for over a year for training walks of 10 to 15 miles 3 to 4 times a week and for breaking in new boots. It has worked extremely well against chafing and for protection from blisters. It cannot, as I found, protect from badly fitting boots which came as no surprise!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
A great product for sandals and shoes worn without socks. I found it softened the leather too. We're on our 2nd stick.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for hiking, may be better for everyday use, 2 Feb 2010
R. Shaw (North West UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)

This product was road tested on a series of training walks of about 20 miles each time. It didn't work for me and is now malingering in the bottom of my backpack. It may however be more use with e.g. fashion shoes under less extreme circumstances

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product protect your feet!!, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
it is a brallient choice but you need to keep it with you as about 1 hour you need to use i on your feet again

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevents blisters, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Pretty much does what it says on the, er, blister pack.
As someone who is prone to getting blisters I have found this product to be very useful and though it doesn't eliminate blisters completely after several hours walking, at least not for me, it makes them far more manageable and hiking more pleasurable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible, 27 July 2013
P. Nimmo "Joris" (Crewe England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Just as advertised, works well and is invisible when used, bought more than one for continuous care. Would buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 July 2013
BerlinerPooh (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
I bought a pair of new shoes which I just had to wear but I knew from experience that I would get blisters breaking them in. I normally carry a couple of Compeed heel plasters in my bag but I'd never heard of this stick before so decided to try it out. So far I am very pleased with its effectiveness. I rubbed it over my heels and around my toes where I expected the shoes to bother me, let it dry for a minute before getting dressed and went out walking around, shopping etc. By the end of the day I had a little red mark on my left foot from a seam but I did not feel it at all and only noticed it after removing the shoes. Maybe a bit of vaseline would work the same way but this stick is very neat and compact, so easy to carry around. There is no greasy residue just a slight waxy feel. It goes on clear and has not distinct smell. Good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 miles no blisters, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
Combined use with thousand mile socks and anti chafe cream, did the keswick to barrow, which is 40 road miles, had no friction blisters. Great stuff.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works but doesn't last long., 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Compeed 56501 Anti-Blister Stick 8ml (Personal Care)
This stuff works really really well - prevented blisters. However, in the heat, where I use it, the stick melted a bit and then instead of just a thin layer being applied, a huge chunk would come off. It ran out pretty quick as a result. this might not happen in cooler climates though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›