5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely addition to the garden
I have purchased quite a few Gardman Planters in different shapes and sizes and have always found them to be of good quality and easy to assemble and this was no exception. It is a lovely addition to my garden.
Published on 20 July 2011 by anon yorkshire

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely... but
I have 2 of these from a few years ago and the birds have stolen most of the fibres from the liners. BUT I can't find anywhere that sells replacement liners for this model. (I tell a lie, I found one business sold them but P&P was £8) Any ideas?
Published on 27 May 2012 by Mog

5.0 out of 5 stars a lovely addition to the garden, 20 July 2011
This review is from: Gardman Georgian Cradle Planter with Liner (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgian Cradle Planter, 5 Dec 2010
Item as expected, of good quality and suitable for my need. should display my fucshias nicely in the summer )what summer?!) However, the packaging was shabby and parcel arrived torn. It's just a good job the inner packaging was substantial.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely... but, 27 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the money, 15 July 2014
Real quick delivery. They hold many bulbs. I'm thrilled with them and I will buy more. Great value for the money, sturdy and I'm sure it's robust. Makes my garden look beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy for planting up, 18 Dec 2013
Easy to care for ,no maintenance needed ,easy to wipe down &keep clean ,can be used all over the garden but looks stunning planted up.

5.0 out of 5 stars gardman planter, 13 Aug 2013
this is a most lovely item exactly as described and very little fitting up I have begonias ,petunias, and trailers and straight awayit was transformed into a picture if I make room will have more!

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty garden accessory, 8 July 2013
Even though the dimensions were given (in metric and I'm an old fogey who only recognises 'old money measurements') I was
surprised that it was quite small. It is not as tall as the one I have already. Having said that, now that the plants are tumbling over the top now, it does look very pretty so I am very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, looks lovely in my garden x, 4 July 2013
love this cradle planter, its looks lovely in my garden. its well worth the money and very easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong ..., 8 July 2012
Bought this cradle planter years ago with the liner included, the liner is still 100% fully functional as is the metal cradle and neighbours are always passing comment on how expensive it mush have been to buy it, fill it and maintain it. They're so wrong, the liner is a lot thicker than what the images portray and you'll find you don't use all that much soil. A neighbour advised me to use "Miracle Gro", soil as this has a feed product mixed through the soil - I used it and it really made a huge difference to my plants - last year we grew begonias and the blooms were huge, green-green foliage too on the leaves, this year we've gone for trailing plants and despite the poor weather they're beginning to bloom. Great planter/cradle and have bought more items from Gardman which all arrived well packaged and within a few days of ordering.