on 4 June 2011
Bought to go with a fancy dress outfit (Indian Brave Fancy Dress Costume) and it finished it off beautifully. Just one warning - the head of the axe is harder than you think and could cause some damage (especially the pointy end)!
on 1 August 2011
Bought this, along with a head dress, for fancy dress at school. Fun item, though smaller than anticipated. Bendy axe head ment there was no danger to kids. Great price and completed the Native American look.
on 9 February 2012
bought for fancy dress outfit and definitely fit the bill, with feathers ect looked good + soft 'blade' made it safe if drank too much firewater!!
on 9 March 2013
This is exactly what I expected, a great tomahawk to complete an indian fancy dress outfit.

The item was dispatched in time, however the product never arrived at my house within the specified delivery time. When I contacted the seller they replied immediately, dispatched another one first class and I had it the following day. So I am very pleased with the seller's conduct and would recommend them as well as the product.
on 13 March 2013
To be honest had I realised what I was getting I would have put something together myself. The feathers are birds bum fluff, the axe is weirdly flexible but still hurts if you hit someone with it and the stick is a basic bamboo cane with a crack down the middle. However seeing as I didn't make anything this did work a treat and provided the right kind of look for a fancy dress party.
on 22 October 2014
Ordered for my son as part of his "Fairy Tale" Dressing Up day at school (still trying to think of a fairy tale with an Indian in it mind you) and he loves it. Just the job for a 5 year old with a love of "weapons" as it looks impressive but is pretty soft and wouldn't do much damage
on 4 February 2014
Quick through the post, I needed this for a late-minute party just after new years! Bought a costume on here too, shall definitely be wearing this to another fancy dress party! Added that extra touch to my costume :)
on 28 November 2014
Great for my son who dressed as an Indian. Set his costume off well. The axe part is made of a slightly hard rubber material so it does hurt if the kids are playing around bashing each other on the head with it.
on 7 November 2013
I expected the head of the axe to be soft plastic but it's actually very hard and could easily cause an injury, however it's great in addition to my Indian costume, I love it!
on 1 November 2013
Grandkids loved this to complete Indian dress up set. Feather attachments come away easily is the only gripe I have for this - not recommended for younger children.