on 27 June 2007
Believe it or not, I was recommended this by a younger friend of mine that gives me hope that not all 18 year olds are gangstas who only listen to hip hop.

This beautifully-harmonied female choral work with minimal accompaniment is choral music with a contemporary feel; some of which could make it onto works like Angels Fall (Hed Kandi).

Very chilled-out, with some dance bits in there (not overly sure about those bits though).

Still, a very good album and highly recommended.
on 9 March 2011
I originally heard their version of Creep on Youtube. From there I researched them further and found their music is not the easiest to track down, much of it only available in Belgium where they are from. I notice their tracks are appearing in some adverts on TV and also the soundtrack to The Social Network so hopefully that will change.

As another reviewer mentioned, The Blowers Daughter is my favourite from this album but they are all very well produced and lovely choral harmonies. The Radiohead track is also great as is 'If You Could Read My Mind'. Well worth checking out if you are looking for some real chillout music.

Search for their version of U2s 'Bad' on Youtube - also very good.
on 14 January 2010
I'm not normally into clasical music but when i heard these girls sing, i was hooked. Absolutly fantastic. i since been and purchased all their cd and tracks. spend some money and listen to these lasses
on 28 January 2011
Scala are great if you like harmonies and covers. I wasn't keen on every song though I think they do certain ones amazingly my favourites being Radiohead's fake plastic trees and Damien Rice's one.
on 17 October 2011
really interesting album, well balanced, and easy to listen to over and over again. Bought this as I had already purchaced a previous Cd by Scala ... and loved the sound.
on 16 December 2012
I bought this on a whim and a bunch of great reviews. It is brilliant, arrived super speedily and well packaged -so the plastic cover was in tact.
on 19 June 2014
I love all the scala & kolacny brothers albums, this is my favourite! I would buy it if you like the other albums.
on 9 September 2014
Bought for a family member for Christmas - she thought it was wonderful
on 24 May 2015