5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely long gloves
Published on 8 Oct 2010 by Ms. Vivienne Howard

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Arrived early, fantastic length and ok material for the money paid. Gloves not fitted to left and right hands tho. Poorly put together at the fingers. Felt more like a pair of gardening gloves unfortunately.
Published on 20 Oct 2012 by Amy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely long gloves, 8 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
I needed long gloves for a 1920's party. I chose these over others as they to fit well over the fingers and are long enough to come over the elbow which gives a much more elegant look. The quality also needed to be good as I knew I'd want to wear them with lots of fancy dress outfits. They arrived quickly and looked totally FAB. Never mind the Fancy Dress I'll be swanning round the house in these a la 'Breakfast at Tiffanies'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy gloves, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
Loved these gloves - silky and stretchy, I have quite long fingers but they fitted beautifully and came over the elbow even on my long arms. Highly recommend and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Halloween, 26 Oct 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
I bought these gloves to go with my Halloween costume this year and they are great! They fit just right, don't slip down my arm and are lightweight so I can still pick things up easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
Arrived in good time in be worn to the prom with earrings ordered . fitted well good :-) :-) :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 20 Oct 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't really fit like a glove!, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
These gloves are very cheap and cheerful - you get what you pay for! Next time I'd pay more for a good fit. They twisted as the fingers aren't a snug fit...I was constantly having to pull them up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product as stated, a simple thin black glove, ..., 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
Product as stated, a simple thin black glove, idea for a single use for fancy dress.

Just be aware of whom you are buying it from. Brought from an overseas seller and so it arrived too late for me to use (even though I had allowed over 3 weeks). There are others sellers, based in the UK, which I could have used; I was unaware of these at the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
These gloves finished the outfit off perfectly. They were a good fit and stayed up without any problems. Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to go with a flapper costume and they are fantastic value. The material does look quite cheap but ..., 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
I bought these gloves to go with a flapper costume and they are fantastic value. The material does look quite cheap but they are easy to wear. I am petite and thought the length of the gloves would be an issue but they fit surprisingly well and look great with my outfit. I would definitely recommend as a low cost accessory for fancy dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & look good!, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black (Toy)
These were great! Arrived promptly and well packaged (on standard delivery). They stayed up well & looked good considering the price. They were also extremely warm: too hot for an indoor party really, so I'm keeping them to wear this winter: great for pushing kids on swings when jacket sleeves ride up I suspect.

Smiffys Elbow Length Gloves Black