Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 December 2012
A good rocking metal ballad album. I heard one track (Sillouette of A Dancer), loved it, and bought the album based on that one track. And, overall, it was a good bet.
on 8 January 2012
I bought this album on the strength of reviews on the amazon site and the gamble paid off. This album is great to say the least and well worth the money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2016
Just brilliant! refreshingly different music,rock,orchestral,and brilliant vocals! Love this album love this band and will be buying more.
on 22 May 2014
Bought this on spec as came up when I was looking at Within Temptation. I was not disappointed and will be buying more of their work
on 18 January 2015
The album that really got me into Delain, The Gathering is a truly brilliant song, with Marco from Nightwish helping out as well
on 26 September 2013
Not quite as good as April rain or We Are The Others Cd but and worthy Cd to add to the collection. A must for Delain fans
on 27 May 2014
I like the group and this is a recent CD. I like the latest CD too.
I bought all of the CDs for this group
on 1 June 2014
It was a gem of a discovery and a diamond to add to any collection. Brilliant to play soft or blast out
on 8 January 2014
We bought this as a present for our daughter - we already have this album & it's great - recommended!
on 13 June 2011
Very disappointed is all I can say really.If you buy this you will probably have a bit of a sinking feeling
as it falls short of your high expectations.
The reason I say this is simple: I bought April Rain first which is simply jaw dropping. April Rain has better songs by a millions miles and Charlotte sings on all songs and has written all the lyrics too (if my memory serves).So So So much better.
The guest vocals from the other vocalist on Lucidity are not a patch on Charlotte and the songs aren't either.A couple are ok but it wont hold your interest for repeated plays. April Rain is the one to get ,forget this one.