5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the advert!
During my Gold Duke of Edinburgh I got some nasty blisters which were really painful. The moment I put one of these plasters on I couldn't feel my blisters at all and then, they didn't bother me for the rest of the expedition. I would recommend these to anyone.
Published on 17 Aug 2009 by EJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Great when they work but not sticky enough sometimes
I would agree with most of the product description - when these work they really are life savers - thick, squishy padding to cushion and protect. You can apply them beforehand to protect yourself from blisters but they work equally as well if you apply them on top of a blister and they literally do act as a second skin. Once applied you can no longer feel any rubbing or...
Published on 27 Dec 2009 by Mrs. A. Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the advert!, 17 Aug 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 2 Dec 2010
A. Smith "Irritable of Cheshire" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compeed Blister Plasters Small 6 Pain Relieving Plasters. (Personal Care)
Now an essential part of my first aid pack along with the larger size (they don't take up much space and really do work) - Only advice is use if you think you may get a blister - don't wait until you do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compeed blister plaster, 23 May 2012
These are definitely premium plasters. They stay on even in the shower and give immediate relief. Expensive but actually well worth it. We will certainly buy again. Great for out in the hills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly look no further for a blister cure!, 13 Jan 2013
I had the hottest, most painful blisters imaginable thanks to a new pair of nice leather shoes that I stupidly didn't wear in, I could hardly walk by the end of the day! After looking for a cure I came across these pads, they promised a lot and the reviews seemed good so I gave them a shot. I was dubious these pads would meet my expectations but they did and more. As soon as you put they on you know they will work, they feel comfy against the blister, I found the sick very good and long lasting as well. I thought walking in shoes the next day was going to be painful but I didn't even notice the blisters at all! I cant really comment on the healing process as I haven't taken them off yet but they appear to be doing something, the pads have grown a lot since putting them on providing even more padding like a little comfy bubble around the blister. All in all I am extremely Happy with this product and whenever i get a blister or feel like a may get a blister I will put these on. Saved a lot of pain. highly recommended. excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 Mar 2013
this product works like no other to protect skin that has been rubbed raw or has blistered. a godsend for runners and walkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss when you have a blister!!, 6 Feb 2013
I have used these compeed blister plasters for years when hillwalking- they stay on are soothing and comfortable if you are walking after getting the blister. They stay on for several days if you are careful even if you shower. I have bought these for my son who is joining the army.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 17 May 2012
This product works extremely well if you apply when you feel the boot rubbing and before a blister forms as you can safely carry on thanks to the protection it gives. However, the area must be cleaned (washed) of any Compeed blister stick application to ensure it sticks correctly. Although this is stated in the instructions it seems to escape some users. Also proved to be good on blisters as it helped the healing process as well as protecting. I always carry when walking even when in my well worn and trusty boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great relief from blister pain, 30 July 2014
I mistakenly thought it would be a good idea to head out for a run in my brand new trainers and ended up with blisters on both heels.

Normally I'd stick an ordinary plaster on and it would come off within minutes, just making the blister worst, but I'd been given Compeed Blister Plasters to try so thought I'd give them a go.

The Compeed Blister Plaster was easy to apply and after putting it on I put my trainers on as normal.

With the plasters on, I could hardly feel I had blisters, as they did such a good job at cushioning them.

I headed out for my run, and for the first 10 or so minutes, did worry they'd come off, but I soon got into my usual stride and began to forget I had blisters.

The blisters didn't feel sore at all and the best thing was when I returned home from my run, they were still in place and stayed in place for the next three days, even with showering #GotItFree

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2014
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am prone to blisters due to having small feet that I can't seem to get shoes to fit! These were recommended to me and I am really pleased with them.

They stick on great. It says leave in place until they detach which may take up to several days but even after showering they remained in place for longer. I used them on an existing blister that was so bad it had been bleeding. It healed it quickly and as the pack contains 5 plasters, I am going to be taking them away with me on holiday and shall apply before I even get the blister as some reviewers suggest.

Good value for money and they really do work. I'm so glad I discovered these.

5.0 out of 5 stars walking wounded?!, 9 July 2012
i bought these to prevent the blisters i expect to get on a walking holiday. the product was exactly what i needed and the provider delivered them promptly as advertised. many thanks