5.0 out of 5 stars great for tendonitis!, 7 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Tuli's Heavy Duty Gel Heel Cups Small (Under 36Kg) (Personal Care)
I have been struggling with tendonitis for a long time. I have had physio (which helps temporarily) and been advised to do several stretching exercises (which haven't really helped). I have also tried several different types of ankle supports, anti-inflammatory gels etc. which only provide temporary relief (if any). These heel cups are a godsend for me. The instructions say they can be word under any kind of shoe but I'm not too sure. However, I do use them in my trainers and whilst it is a slight effort to ensure they are properly placed in your shoe (they don't work so well with socks) it is worth it. For the first time in a long time I managed to get through an entire aerobic class without any kind of pain in my ankles. I have always spent my dance/aerobics classes doing low impact and worrying about causing myself any kind of pain in my tendons that I'd have to stop but with these heel cups I was able to focus on having a proper workout, and focus on my core and enjoying myself which i haven't done previously because of the fear of causing further injury to my tendons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015
Excellent- worked straight away and the pain stopped.