5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Spinning Top!
Published on 21 July 2009 by Mr. Craig L. Melrose

The top is supposed to have " humming" effect to it when spinning. It just about "hums" a bit when an adult manages to spin it hard enough. The one I had delivered is not for a kid to get any joy or fun out from it.
Published 9 months ago by Ian McKim

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Spinning Top!, 21 July 2009
Mr. Craig L. Melrose "cmel" (Greenock, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
I bought this for my 19mnth old boy after I broke a previous similar one with a rather energetic attempt at setting a new spinning speed record (the things fathers do for a gold star!). I was not disappointed by this product that has lovely pictures of circus animals on the side. My son is delighted with this replacement and as far as educational value, I have learned my lesson and will try not to become too excited when interacting with this toy. Great value for money and fabulous service from the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
old fashioned and greatly appreciated by parents and children alike. This together with a kaleiderscope were hits of Christmas. The old things still please.

5.0 out of 5 stars spinning tops, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
I hope these tops are going to be a hit with my two new great grand children as my children loved them

2.0 out of 5 stars The one I had delivered is not for a kid to get any joy or fun out from it, 26 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars delighted, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
the top is very bright and i am sure that my two gran-sons will be delighted with them on christmas day

4.0 out of 5 stars reasonable for price., 28 Sep 2013
H. Robertson (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
A little bit smaller than I thought but a nice quality item and I'm sure my granddaughter will love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars not too strong, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
Brought for my Grandsons second birthday and the internal workings broke within two days, no excessive force used very disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely product, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
my little boy loves this, it is so pretty and makes a lovely noise. it takes me back to my own childhood as toys like this are few and far between now a days

4.0 out of 5 stars Great traditional toy, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
My 7 month old loves this as does his 3 year old brother!! Great to have a toy that isn't plastic or battery powered and the humming noise gets the wee one's attention. Great gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint but not too long lasting, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Silly Circus Tin Top (Toy)
I have to buy this every so often as I love playing with it with my daughter, but I don't think it's really designed for use by an adult. After a while the gears (or whatever is inside them) starts to slip and they break. I love these though, showing the gyro affect as you hold it by the knob, or putting plastic dolls cups on the knob and watching them spin round. Baby Jennifer loves it and the humming noise too.

A brilliant old school traditional toy. Don't expect it to last long if an adult uses it all the time!

Silly Circus Tin Top