5.0 out of 5 stars Love the tester
I always buy these for my 6-cell Maglite which I use for my job. I replaced all the batteries with these Duracell Ultra in December 2012 and they lasted me until August 2013, which is great going to say I work 5 nights per week.
Published 14 months ago by R.Over

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be
I have used Duracell batteries for 3 decades because they never leaked and were guaranteed not to do so. However in the last 18 Months I have had Duracell batteries leak in a clock, a toy train and most recently a Wii controller. The Wii batteries where marked as good until 2018 and had only been in the controller for 6 months.

After researching this I have...
Published 23 months ago by S. Hayward

1.0 out of 5 stars Duracell batteries not what they used to be, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Duracell Ultra MN1300 Battery Alkaline 1.5V D Ref 7035084 [Pack 4] (Accessory)

After researching this I have found many people have had Duracell batteries leak. After contacting Duracell I have also learned that they no longer guarantee their batteries against leaking.

Very disappointing given that Duracell have managed to consistently make batteries that don't leak for all these years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the tester, 28 Sep 2013
R.Over (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I like the tester on these batteries, they give a good clear indication as to how much power they have left, which is a god-send because I really don't want to run out of power in the middle of nowhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Duracell Power, 10 Mar 2014
The Name says it all - long lasting and pack size ideal. This is a Brand winner for me always.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 22 Feb 2014
Bought for my new led mag. Does what it should yet to see how the life of these batteries last. As torch is used infrequently it is important that they keep a charge

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 22 Nov 2013
An effective product that I cannot source locally, needs to be more available, in use my torch which now cuts through the murk. Arrived on time, well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Torch, 8 Nov 2013
I can now see things in my understairs cupboard. A lot of torches use three batteries but you can only buy them in packs of 4 which is a shame as when these batteries give out, the remaining one will not have the same shelf life as new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 11 Sep 2013
I bought these for my Maglite torch. Good long lasting battery at a reasonable price. All without leaving the house. A battery is a battery so what shop for it with free postage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries, 14 Aug 2013
Great batteries that are lasting a loooong time in my radio at a reasonable price and delivered quickly. Will buy again when these run out

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price, 9 Feb 2013
Best price available, does everything expected from top quality batteries!!!
I cant think of very much more to say so there!

5.0 out of 5 stars product & service, 14 Sep 2010
First class service and product. Ordered two products from Amazon yours Standard rate delivered in 2 days, Amazon Prime delivery product 36 hours and still in the dispatch process.