on 20 August 2010
We were very pleased with the dvd, upon arrival it went straight in the dvd player and was watched from start to finish four times.
on 3 February 2011
My 2 year old son just loved it. We are French, I don't think he understands much of English but he keeps asking for Noddy.
on 20 October 2011
Purchased this DVD last week from Amazon. It arrived very quickly and the kids were glued to it for a couple of hours so got to clean the whole house in peace! Noddy and his little car were very popular! I'm going to order the other ones for Christmas now.
on 21 May 2011
My two year old granddaughter loves it. So much so I have ordered other titles of Noddy.
on 21 February 2013
My 3 yr old loved it and has regularly watched it since purchase a while ago. His 7 yr old sister is happy to watch it too. It never loses its charm and the little moral or social messages are just right for little sweet minds to grasp.
on 27 January 2012
Strange heading I know, but these are the words my 18month year old yells when Noddy comes onto the screen. Whilst this isn't the current Noddy on tv at the moment (hardly a criticism) it is very good any my little girl just loves Noddy. Definately worth a purchase for any Noddy fan.
on 18 January 2014
Bought this for my 22 month old grandson to play on his DVD in the car - he loves it - knew he would grandmas know best.
on 1 April 2013
Grand daughter loves noddy ,and this book will keep her quiet for ages, even I find some of the stories interesting
on 25 February 2013
i bought it for my son, he loves it, very good quality, would use again, it arrived quickly, no issues
on 14 December 2013
Our Grand daughter loves it. She asks for it to be played over and over. I know it off by heart now!!