Size: 1lt|Change
Price:£15.99+ £3.89 shipping

on 29 December 2013
I used this on a heavy goose feather anorak. It worked really well. Just make sure you tumble dry with a couple of tennis balls so the feathers stay fairly loose. It smells and looks just like new.
on 11 January 2011
I have used the Down Wash to wash goose down pillows in the washing machine and it has done a wonderful job. Wish I had discovered it sooner. Why don't you sell it in France?
on 30 September 2011
I just washed a down sleeping bag for the first time in my life. Washing it was easy, and Down Wash did a great job. However, and here's the reason for knocking one star off...

The instructions on the bottle are pretty much the same as many others I have found on-line for washing down products, but not many people will warn you how time consuming and labour intensive it is to get the item properly dry. It took me ten minutes to wash it in the bath, but then followed six hours of repeatedly taking it out of the tumble drier every 15 minutes to pull apart the clumps of feathers. And then it spent another full day on the washing line, during which I had to de-clump and re-fluff the feathers for about half an hour out of every two. Eventually it came back to life, and is now like new, but never again!

The instuctions do actually warn you not to tackle anything more than a 2-season sleeping bag (mine is 2-season), and to get heavier ones professionally cleaned. But my advice would be not to waste your time and effort, and just get a professional to clean it. There are no short-cuts for washing a down product, and life is just too short!
on 23 December 2015
Been using this product for last 3 years bought feather coat and have used this product to wash it it is as good as new definitely worth buying to keep garments working to there full potential also use the waterproofing nikwash both products are brilliant and my coat will last another few winters thanks to using it
on 25 February 2015
it works, smells chemically though afterwards not clean smelling it ckeaned the garments ok didnt really kill the campfire smoke smell and you use alot a big bottle only did three washes
on 26 February 2015
Washing well but smell is not nice, which is important for me because I brought it to wash children's coats.
on 27 May 2015
No matter what I do my jacket has significantly less loft than before.
on 10 February 2015
As stated. Can't sat fairer than that.
on 26 July 2014
Seems to have down the job OK.
on 19 November 2015