5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Monitor Stand
Excellent storage for all those little things that take up space on your computer desktop, notepad, pens, calculator, pen drives etc.
It has 2 drawers so one can also store A4 paper in one of the drawers.
Measures about 3 inches high, width approximately 15 inches, depth about 11.5 inches, each drawer is just under 1 inch deep.
Perfect match for my black...
Published on 8 Nov 2009 by L. Simpson

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - drawers frequently jam
Very frustrated with this product have had it for a while. The drawers jam frequently. The build quality is poor. The drawers don't fit properly. They have to be rammed in. I have taken the unit apart and tried to rebuild it but nothing makes it work properly. Wish I had returned it earlier.
Published 17 months ago by Rickster

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Monitor Stand, 8 Nov 2009
L. Simpson "Ladybird" (London. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compucessory Wood Platform Stand with Rotary Plate for Monitor or Printer - Black/Silver (Office Product)
It has 2 drawers so one can also store A4 paper in one of the drawers.
Perfect match for my black and silver monitor. Comes with a smart looking swivel plate which I did not need myself but maybe useful to others.
A very smart and sturdy item I am very impressed.
Compucessory Stand for Monitor or Printer Wood Platform with Rotary Plate Black and Silver Ref CCS55321

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful item, 15 Nov 2010
I try to avoid back and neck problems when using my desktop computer at home. This item makes it easy for me to sit in the correct position. I know this brand well because at work my employer supplied similar items to employees for their health and safety. It is made from high quality materials and looks nice. The 2 drawers indeed make my table much cleaner as I can hide all small items in. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Monitor stand, 14 May 2010
C. G. Levvy - See all my reviews
The stand is simple, neat and very useful. Solved my problem ideally. Delivered promptly and in new condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - drawers frequently jam, 7 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars screen stand, 1 Oct 2011
nice product the two drawers are very usefull the silver and black finish fits in well with my HP system which is also silver and black and it brings the screen up to a better height.

4.0 out of 5 stars Monitor/Print Stand Ref: KF1306, 28 April 2014
M. Temple (UK) - See all my reviews
Niceley finished article, deliveredf very promptly. My only query was that the box that listed its attributes in a panel stated: "height adjustment available by stacking leg support". As this did not appear to be the case, I contacted the supplier who was unable to explain the apparent error in description. However, this did not affect my use of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 12 April 2014
T. G. Parris - See all my reviews
A good buy ,it does what i wanted ,raising the screen up , and with the turntable its great ,and all my bits and pieces go in the two drawers,so my desk is always clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars It stands and delivers nicely..., 12 April 2014
This is a surprisingly well built bit of kit using quality materials. It is almost perfect except for 1 small design issue. Of its 2 front opening drawers, the lower one is on the same level as my keyboard, so whenever I need to open/use the drawer I have to lift my keyboard up & out of the way. Not a huge amount of effort needed I know, but slightly annoying all the same. I just wish the drawers had been side-opening or something.... But overall I would definitely recommend this monitor riser/turntable. I don't think you could expect any more for less than 20 quid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop neck strain, 10 April 2014
Before having this stand I would have to strain my neck to see my second monitor connected to my laptop, but noew with this stand it puts the monitor more at the same height that I am sitting which means that i am not having to strain my neck as much.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 25 Mar 2014
Bought to tidy my desk and raise my monitors. robust decent quality and came already assembled. Exactly as required no complaints.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›