5.0 out of 5 stars Can of air
Ordered a can of air. Received a can of air in a bag which was also full of air. I am now the proud owner of a can of air. It was delivered to my house. Quickly. I am pleased.
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by Psukh

3.0 out of 5 stars Many uses
I have only given this item 3 stars and that in no way reflects on the product itself, which is great for many uses.The reason for the low star rating is because of the packaging. I received with 2 broken lids (one being completely disintergrated) on the cans and in view of the contents of these cans I feel this packaging should have been far better. Not Amazons fault as...
Published 23 months ago by Michelle Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Can of air, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: 5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 8 April 2009
I. M. Knight (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews
Good for blowing out the dust inside your computer and in between keyboard keys. I didn't have any problems from the supplier, as others have, and it arrived within a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as any other, 6 Sep 2008
I've used a few canisters of compressed air. Always have them on hand to blow dust out the pc or laptop, as well as those other hard to reach spaces.

My order was delivered promptly and well packaged.

Upon receiving the canisters I thought they would be worse quality than those I had used from others. However I was much surprised.

The canisters are sturdy and perform exactly the same, but are a lot CHEAPER that on the high street. One particular retailer (6 letters beginning with M and ending with N) charges twice the price for just one of these.

In conclusion if you need compressed air, you can't go wrong here.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 30 July 2009
After depleting my old air duster can I was looking around for a new one. My search lead me to a well known retailer who wanted over 10 for one can. Thinking that there must be an alternative, I came across this - 4 cans for less than the price of one at the 'other' retailer!

No worries about quality either, in fact these were much better than my previous air duster can. The tube snuggly fits into a nozzle which secures it firmly, no-more holding onto the tube to stop it falling out! Good pressure as well - and at 400ml you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product at a fair price., 8 Mar 2010
Mr. J. Allan "Ja Aj" (Wirral United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lets get a few things straight... We all refuse to be ripped off from these "High street" prices. This is why we have come to Amazon, as previous commenter has said a specific shop beginning with M and ending in N have been selling them at extortionate prices of 11.99 for one can. Compare that to the price of 4 cans and a much cheaper price by this supplier... I think I would happily wait the TWO days it took to arrive... rather amazing for the Royal mail.

As a joke on my initial discovery of the price in Maplin when leaving the shop I confronted a security guard patrolling the Mall and said "Theres been a robbery in Maplin" he replied "Oh really?" I said "Yes they're selling cans of compressed AIR for 11.99". He laughed and plodded onwards.

The cans jet air out powerful enough to shift dust and dirt but not too powerful to damage PCBs. However the can cools a lot faster than other dusters I have used and becomes cold to the touch extremely fast. Someone
also previously commented on the liquid gas that comes out on the initial burst, I would reccomend spraying it away from your PCB for a second or two before you initially use it after shaking, however thereafter it is perfectly fine to use.

All in all... high quality product and for a pack of 4 at this price you really would be an idiot to not use them. Since the price is so cheap I have actually gone on a whole dusting regime and taken my whole laptop to clean out rather than sticking to only jetting the CPU/GPU heatsink and on my XPSM1530 a metal plate panel which conducts heat at an ungodly rate.

Reccomend this product to your friends and family and to the random people you meet going into PCworld/Maplin/Currys or any other shop in which they are robbing you blind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compressed Gas, 21 May 2010
Jonathan Cox "Nameless742" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was playing Counter-Strike.
My Frames per second would start above 100, then decay to 10.
My fan would overheat, this was due to a collection of dust.
I didn't know that at the time, but my friend recommended me to try this.
After all, in my previous home it had resided on the carpet.
So, I turned off the PC and left it, so that the CPU would cool.
And dusted all the fans. It blows it away brilliantly, and I used the end of the straw to scrape off the thick dust to blow it off.
All my fans were cleaned. I rebooted.
My FPS had risen well over 100 and stayed.
This airduster fixed my PC problem for a very humble price.
The dust was so thick that I had to scrape large parts off.
And because the air in the can has no moisture whatsoever, it is not harmful to the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Air duster, 31 July 2012
Having used this to get rid of all the dust from the inside of my pc, i can say that this product works, the only thing i would suggest is that you spray the first time away from the object you're working on, after that it's fine to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the can!, 8 Sep 2010
M. White "Julian" (Uk) - See all my reviews
There's not much to say about this one. It's well priced compared to shops - and the delivery was quick. For basic laptop maintenance - such as cleaning the fans and keyboard - one can should last a while but for a full computer you may want to stock up on a couple. The tube gets a little foggy if sprayed for longer than a couple of seconds - but I wouldn't recommend doing that with any can.

But yeah, you're paying for a can of compressed air - and that's what you get!

EDIT -- It is December 2012, and I've only just had to order a new set of these. I'm a bit of a clean freak when it comes to my devices, so assuming you're not a professional PC technician, these will last you a long, long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Air Duster in a can, 20 July 2012
Just great for getting the toast and biscuits from yer keyboard. I not too sure if that's what the manufactures intention was, but it works well. Only issue is that the wife now complains about the mess on the floor. Can't win it all!

4.0 out of 5 stars suits a desktop better than a laptop, 1 July 2009
originally bought it to clean my laptop. then realised its better suited for a desktop since the dust in a laptop would mostly likely just stay inside unless you take the laptop apart, in which case a simple brush would do. moreover, warranties might prevent you from tinkering inside it. I am giving it to my flatmate to use on his desktop.
otherwise, speedy delivery and good packaging.