5.0 out of 5 stars TFT / LCD Screen Cleaner kit - Monitors / Plasma / TV
Very fast delivery, amazing value for money, easy to use & does what its designed to very well (better results than I'd expected), will buy again.
Published on 4 Sept. 2010 by Mr. B. R. Matthews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad purchase for the price
I spray a small amount of the cleaning liquid onto the blue cloth and wipe the TV screen but it does smear. However, I leave the cloth to dry and wipe it again later in the day, and the screen is then completely smear free. The kit comes in a handy little drawstring bag to keep it all together.
Published on 15 Oct. 2011 by Sam D

5.0 out of 5 stars TFT / LCD Screen Cleaner kit - Monitors / Plasma / TV, 4 Sept. 2010
Mr. B. R. Matthews (Devon, Uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money, 30 Aug. 2010
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
At the price I was expecting a very cheap piece of kit - in fact I only expected to use the cleaning solution (which is only one part of the kit) in order to keep my previous screen cleaning outfit going for a little longer. I'm glad to say that this kit exceeded my expectations to the degree that my old screen cleaner is in the bin! At this price it's a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant on all gadgets, including iPad and phone, 21 Feb. 2012
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
I was not sure about this cleaning kit based on some of the reviews, but at just over £3 and free shipping, it was worth a try. I am really glad I did! I put the kit through its paces with great success on the following gadgets that had been switched off for an hour or so to ensure heat from screen didn't evaporate the cleaning liquid before it had cleaned properly:

* LCD TV screen
* TFT Laptop screen
* iPad 2, the whole iPad, not just screen
* HTC Sensation, whole phone, not just screen
* Camera screen and lens

I am very impressed with the finish on all my gadgets. One reviewer didn't trust it to use it on his iPad, but I couldn't see where it could go wrong having used it on the TV and laptop successfully. I am very happy with the result on the iPad and phone in particular. The result was a crystal-clear, clean screen with no smudges or smears and no fluff residue.

Some reviewers rightly mention that there are no instructions, but I figured start with the anti-static brush to remove fluff etc, then sprayed a small amount of solution directly onto the screen and wrapped the cloth around a couple of fingers and gently wipe in a circular motion, then back and forth to finish off. There are some marks as you are in the process of wiping, but these clear quickly and leave a crystal-clear screen.

The texture of the cloth is a bit rough compared with other screen and lens cloths I have. Some are almost velvet soft, but despite its texture, it did a fantastic job on all gadgets. The brush is stored in a plastic tube with a small plastic lever to push out/in which feels quite flimsy to operate and may break easy. The brush is exceptionally soft and smooth to the touch and very effective at clearing dust without leaving static.

Once done, leave the cloth to dry out, and then the brush, bottle, and cloth can be stored in the supplied blue bag. I am amazed at both the kit I got and its result for only £3.04. It was supplied by Electrovalue and received the next day with free delivary.

I think the kit is excellent value, and definately safe to use on your iPads and phones! I think the key is to turn them off for long enough so the screen is cold before using to get the best results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery of a very good product, 1 Sept. 2010
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
I am so pleased I purchased this HQ LCD Screen Cleaning Kit from MHP Computer Services.
It does exactly as promised.

No pressure required whatsoever to the cloth.
I just squirted a little of the cleaning fluid onto the
supplied cloth and gently wiped the screen in a circular motiion.
It removed ALL marks completely, including finger smudges
and marks from coughs and sneezes, etc.
(Never press hard on a TFT/Laptop screen)

Well, just to confirm my satisfaction of the product
and it's seller, I have just ordered another 3 kits today
(01-09-10)

Thanks for your speedy delivery too MHP!!
I'll certainly deal with you again when I need to.

4.0 out of 5 stars works, sort of., 27 Aug. 2011
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
Well, my screen is clearer and a lot of the smears are gone. But completely smear free screen? No.

Maybe it's because I'd let my screen get in a right old state and it will improve with further use.

But maybe it's because I'm using too much or not enough fluid, pressure or another variable. I wouldn't know because there isn't one word of instruction in the pack. Odd.

I will stick with it and recommend it though, it certainly does a lot better job than just warm water suggested by the TV manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and performance, 3 Feb. 2012
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
I ordered this LCD cleaning kit on the basis of other reviews, although, I was sceptical of how good it was likely to be because of the low price. I need not have worried - the kit arrived promptly and comprised four components - a retractable brush for keyboards/control panels etc; a microfibre cloth; cleaning fluid with a (non-aerosol) spray nozzle all neatly packed in a "breathable" bag - so, if the cloth is slighty damp when you put it away, it shouldn't matter.

I have used this kit to clean a number of LCD panels as well keyboards etc. - whatever is in the fluid does its' job well as the result is a clean "streak-free" finish on all surfaces, including, the notorious "Piano Black" that is so popular.

In my opinion, a bargain at the price but it also delivers 100% on performance too - you can't ask for more than that. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
Cheap and does what it is supposed to do. Cleaned a touchscreen laptop and two LCD monitors with no fuss or streaks, very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 Nov. 2010
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
very cheap but does the job brilliantly, i had real problems with my lcd that i had thrown money at but this finally worked for less than four quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 Oct. 2010
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
I agree with earlier comments. Having tried it myself, I must say it is very effective in cleaning LCD and LED screens. My LED TV came with instructions to clean the screen with a damp cloth. That really was a waste of time as it left more marks than when it was smudgy. This thing is the answer. I expect it will work just as well on plasma screens but I don't have a way of checking that.
Spray the liguid on the provided cloth and gently wipe the screen. Look at the screen and be pleased. Very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps sticky fingers at bay, Part 2, 5 Sept. 2012
This review is from: HQ LCD TV Laptop Computer Screen Cleaning Kit (Accessory)
Having two pre-school age children and a shiny LCD TV is basically asking for trouble. When they're not tinkering with the various cables and leads poking out of it, they are often smearing your precious screen with yoghurt, mushy peas, mashed potato, ice cream and a whole variety of sticky foodstuffs. For me, having tweaked my TV's somewhat subtantial settings to get the picture just how I liked it, watching a Blu-ray or any HD content under a miasma of hand prints and smudge marks was just too disheartening and so I cracked. A colleague of mine actually spent over £15 on his cleaning LCD TV kit so, for the price, I wasn't really expecting much at all. As it is, this kit does suffice and it does actually leave the screen clean and smear-free. I can't comment or compare it to a much more expensive cleaning kit as I have neither the money or the inclination to spend that much on some spray and a cloth but, for the price, I would recommend this.

Due to the kit lacking any actual instructions, I must admit (in my ignorance) I'm still not entirely sure what I'm meant to do with the little brush included and it was only from reading another review on Amazon that I knew to put the spray on the cloth and not the actual screen. For forcing this completely embarrassing admission out of me on a public forum and for no other reason, I'll only award this item four stars.