on 4 September 2010
Very fast delivery, amazing value for money, easy to use & does what its designed to very well (better results than I'd expected), will buy again.
on 30 August 2010
At the price I was expecting a very cheap piece of kit - in fact I only expected to use the cleaning solution (which is only one part of the kit) in order to keep my previous screen cleaning outfit going for a little longer. I'm glad to say that this kit exceeded my expectations to the degree that my old screen cleaner is in the bin! At this price it's a bargain!
on 1 September 2010
I am so pleased I purchased this HQ LCD Screen Cleaning Kit from MHP Computer Services.
It does exactly as promised.

No pressure required whatsoever to the cloth.
I just squirted a little of the cleaning fluid onto the
supplied cloth and gently wiped the screen in a circular motiion.
It removed ALL marks completely, including finger smudges
and marks from coughs and sneezes, etc.
(Never press hard on a TFT/Laptop screen)

Well, just to confirm my satisfaction of the product
and it's seller, I have just ordered another 3 kits today
(01-09-10)

Thanks for your speedy delivery too MHP!!
I'll certainly deal with you again when I need to.
on 27 August 2011
Well, my screen is clearer and a lot of the smears are gone. But completely smear free screen? No.

Maybe it's because I'd let my screen get in a right old state and it will improve with further use.

But maybe it's because I'm using too much or not enough fluid, pressure or another variable. I wouldn't know because there isn't one word of instruction in the pack. Odd.

I will stick with it and recommend it though, it certainly does a lot better job than just warm water suggested by the TV manufacturer.
I ordered this LCD cleaning kit on the basis of other reviews, although, I was sceptical of how good it was likely to be because of the low price. I need not have worried - the kit arrived promptly and comprised four components - a retractable brush for keyboards/control panels etc; a microfibre cloth; cleaning fluid with a (non-aerosol) spray nozzle all neatly packed in a "breathable" bag - so, if the cloth is slighty damp when you put it away, it shouldn't matter.

I have used this kit to clean a number of LCD panels as well keyboards etc. - whatever is in the fluid does its' job well as the result is a clean "streak-free" finish on all surfaces, including, the notorious "Piano Black" that is so popular.

In my opinion, a bargain at the price but it also delivers 100% on performance too - you can't ask for more than that. Recommended.
on 4 December 2010
Cheap and does what it is supposed to do. Cleaned a touchscreen laptop and two LCD monitors with no fuss or streaks, very happy.
on 12 November 2010
very cheap but does the job brilliantly, i had real problems with my lcd that i had thrown money at but this finally worked for less than four quid.
on 23 October 2010
I agree with earlier comments. Having tried it myself, I must say it is very effective in cleaning LCD and LED screens. My LED TV came with instructions to clean the screen with a damp cloth. That really was a waste of time as it left more marks than when it was smudgy. This thing is the answer. I expect it will work just as well on plasma screens but I don't have a way of checking that.
Spray the liguid on the provided cloth and gently wipe the screen. Look at the screen and be pleased. Very pleased!
on 5 September 2012
Having two pre-school age children and a shiny LCD TV is basically asking for trouble. When they're not tinkering with the various cables and leads poking out of it, they are often smearing your precious screen with yoghurt, mushy peas, mashed potato, ice cream and a whole variety of sticky foodstuffs. For me, having tweaked my TV's somewhat subtantial settings to get the picture just how I liked it, watching a Blu-ray or any HD content under a miasma of hand prints and smudge marks was just too disheartening and so I cracked. A colleague of mine actually spent over £15 on his cleaning LCD TV kit so, for the price, I wasn't really expecting much at all. As it is, this kit does suffice and it does actually leave the screen clean and smear-free. I can't comment or compare it to a much more expensive cleaning kit as I have neither the money or the inclination to spend that much on some spray and a cloth but, for the price, I would recommend this.

Due to the kit lacking any actual instructions, I must admit (in my ignorance) I'm still not entirely sure what I'm meant to do with the little brush included and it was only from reading another review on Amazon that I knew to put the spray on the cloth and not the actual screen. For forcing this completely embarrassing admission out of me on a public forum and for no other reason, I'll only award this item four stars.
on 15 October 2011
I spray a small amount of the cleaning liquid onto the blue cloth and wipe the TV screen but it does smear. However, I leave the cloth to dry and wipe it again later in the day, and the screen is then completely smear free. The kit comes in a handy little drawstring bag to keep it all together.