5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting ink
Published on 9 Oct 2010 by grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Items recycled not new.
Bought items on the basis they were new, as per the Amazon advert, however upon receipt they were found to be recycled, packaged in 3s - not as per the photo shown.

Items were returned to vendor as I don't want to compromise print quality after having spent so much on such a good printer. Vendor accepted them back but only after deducting 10%.

Caveat...
Published on 31 May 2010 by Ambriel

3.0 out of 5 stars Items recycled not new., 31 May 2010
Ambriel (Scottish Highlands) - See all my reviews

Caveat emptor.

You live and learn.

1.0 out of 5 stars Epson Printer cartridges from Bentham Limited, 22 Mar 2011
I purchased a full set of Epson Printer Cartridges from Bentham Limited. The Yellow cartridge was not the correct type and the Black was empty despite having a security tag. Beware this seller

2.0 out of 5 stars Sounds Good ...... but, 7 Nov 2010
A. RYAN (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
The packs appear to be of the type supplied with the printer, not sure if Epson provide full or starter with their printers. Also, first delivery went AWOL and the company insisted I wait a full three weeks after they posted to provide replacements. Do not order if you need them in a hurry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 31 Jan 2011
Th ink cartridges were show and described as new original epson cartridges. The cartridges arrived as totally opened not even in sealed plastic.
When I phoned the supplier they didn't have a good reason. This makes me feel that they are used inks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakes! Do not buy!, 15 Jan 2014
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! FAKE PRODUCT AT THE SAME PRICE AS GENUINE ARTICLE!!!!
I ordered these quickly for next day delivery as I have a print job I need to get out in the post today.
I usually read all the reviews, but omitted to this time -BUY IN HASTE REPENT AT LEISURE.
These are not genuine ink carts, are either recycled or a rip off: this was not stated clearly/or anywhere I could see, in listing. Came packed in threes, so the ink won't stay fresh if I only need one at a time. And labeled 'mark for China'. Whatever that may mean, all I can say is that this product is not what it is supposed to be, BUT PRICED THE SAME AS THE GENUINE ARTICLE.
PLEASE BUY ELSEWHERE AND PUT THESE MISLEADING TRADERS OUT OF BUSINESS.
Sadly I have to keep the product as it is the only way I will get my job in the post. I haven't tried them yet, I only hope they work/don't break my printer. I will be sure to update you here with any specific problems caused.
PLEASE DO NOT BUT FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting ink, 9 Oct 2010
These inks rearly do last along time,much better than my old HP printer.The owl cartridges are bigger which lasts longer.I bought the inks in March,its now October and ive just inserted the last cartridge.Black is used quicker than the others,even so my black cartridge is only half full and i print quite a lot.Its a lot cheaper/efficient with 6 cartridges instead of 3.highly recommended,thanks to Amazon for the good reveiws and fast delivery.

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson T0791Ink Cartridge set for Stylus 1400, 4 Jan 2014
E. Hadjioannou (UK) - See all my reviews
This product when bought in the past, was packed with each cartridge in its own individual box. This order was delivered with each cartridge just vacuum pack, which led me to wonder if I was sent refilled cartridges. I was under the impression that I had ordered new cartridges so will be very upset if they prove to be unsatisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than cheap compatibles., 7 May 2012
My Epson P50 is spitting cheap alternative ink like a it is coughing... The original ink is so much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Original Ink, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Epson T0796 Original Light Magenta red ink cartridge for Stylus Photo 1400 (Owl) (Office Product)
This ink arrived swiftly and was individually packaged with the original epson packs. This was a good deal for original epson ink.

5.0 out of 5 stars original and best, 16 Sep 2010
Ordered a full set of owl claria inks for my epson1400 from amazon at a great price, ok, they came individualy, and not in a pack, but they were genuine epson inks,and,when,i paid this price for them, who cares,they arrived pronto from the time of ordering, and,very well packed,well done amazon.