5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant my 18 mth daughter loves this puzzle
Great size for little hands, colourful & bright & very durable. Good all rounder to start them off as well as learning about sealife.....
Published on 30 Jan 2009 by S. Welbank

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright and colourful
These would be good for age 12-18 months. I had originally bought for my 2 year old but they are far too easy for him.
Published 11 months ago by Sarah G

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant my 18 mth daughter loves this puzzle, 30 Jan 2009
S. Welbank (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Super puzzles for little people, 25 Sep 2011
Nicola Hardy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
'Under the Sea' by Orchard Toys contains six two- and three- piece puzzles depicting a fish, a turtle, a seahorse, a crab, a starfish and an octopus. The pieces are large, robust and well-designed for toddlers to fit together. All of the characters depicted are very appealing.

I bought these puzzles for my eighteen-month-old daughter, and we have had great fun playing together with them, naming the different creatures and describing their colours and patterns, as well as finding the pieces of the jigsaws and putting them together. A lovely toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars under the sea, 20 Nov 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
I personally love the "under the sea" puzzle very much! The images are very beautiful and colorful. The cardboard is thick and study. The size is big. I chose this theme because I wanted to introduce a variety of themes to my 18-month old daughter (we already had farm, jungle, and pet themes in other toys despite not in puzzle forms) However, it is such a mistake for me to choose this under the sea theme instead of more familiar themes (e.g. vehicles, pets, farm or jungle animals) because my daughter doesn't show ANY interest in them at all :( I think it's probably because she doesn't understand what they are and cannot relate them to her world. I tried to help her by showing her some short videos of sea creatures on youtube, relating them to other activities (e.g. drawing them on a mat, riding her Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car with them, dancing with them ...) but I still haven't succeeded in making her any more interested in them. The last thing I will try to do is to take her to an aquarium and hope that it will help.

I also bought the Rescue Squad (also 2-3 pieces puzzle) at the same time; and my daughter likes it.

So my advice to you is that unless you are sure that your children already love the sea theme or you are willing to take risk to introduce it to them, you should stick to a more familiar theme.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under the Sea Jigsaw, 10 Feb 2014
A great fan of Orchard Toys who never fail to produce a 1st class product
Bought for my 19th old Grandson who has managed to complete the 2 piece jigsaws easily due to the nice chunky size

5.0 out of 5 stars great value gift, 24 Jan 2014
AJ Sheridan "Janner" (Tooting) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
bought this for a little boy of 21 months and he loves it. I am sent pictures of him doing these puzzles over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic puzzle, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
Bought this for our 2 year old daughter who loves puzzles. The pieces are a good size and nice and chunky, should hopefully last a long time. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
My daughter is visual impaired and loves this. The pieces are big with bright colors. The box is good and she takes it every where.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a young toddler, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
My daughter absolutely loves these puzzles and plays endlessly with them. Despite being well loved the pieces are still in perfect condition as they're really good quality. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young children., 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
Present for young granddaughter. Hope this will encourage her with jigsaws. It is colourful and attractive. Delivered very promptly. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Jun 2013
Linda (Leatherhead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Orchard Toys Under the Sea (Toy)
The cardboard is thick and durable and the designs are lovely. Great for introducing puzzles to little ones and good for rainy days.

ARRAY(0x1009f054)