5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect penknife, well nearly?, 27 April 2013
Mr. Kj Abram (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
This penknife is very near perfection in that it has all the useful tools I need & not a load of things that I'll never use.
It is quite rare to find a penknife with a cross slot screw driver instead of a cork screw.
I previously owned one of these knifes for 15 years & used every feature of this knife more times than I can count on an almost daily basis both for there intended use & for other purposes not nessesarily intended. eg bothe crosslot & small blade make good countersink holes for screws when needed. All untill I lost it. Amazon was the only place I could find one.
OK now for the slight imperfection. The keyring digs into your hand & can make some jobs a little uncomfortable & since that is the only thing on this knife I don't use this time I may well file it off. However if that is of use to you then it is bareable. after all this is only a makeshift tool for when you dont have a tool box with you.
Anyway other than that I can't recomend this knife enough. One thing left to mention this knife is also a great size not to big it hides in a pocket till needed without being a pain but big enough to do the job when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best SAK, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
This is the best Swiss Army knife in terms of fun functionality and size. Nice, thi, light yet useful. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars swiss army knife, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
this is a really great tool for every day carry. when im at work i like to have something a bit stronger like my leatherman wave, but when im just out and about i like to have my SAK tinker in my pocket. it light weight and has a good amout of tools on it.

the only reason i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the steel is rather soft and i bent the tip of the knife a bit. it was easy to correct but just be warned its not that strong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit., 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
As above. It's great. This is the same as the Spartan except it has a Philips instead of a cork screw.

5.0 out of 5 stars exact replacement, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
bought this to replace one that I had for many years (lost it). I was a bit worried that the modern knife would be 'cheaper' or 'less well made' than previous one, that wasn't the case. very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
I wanted a fairly compact and useful multi-blade pocket knife, that would be legal to carry with me. This knife fills the bill perfectly; the screwdriver blades are useful (better than corkscrews or things for getting stones out of Boy Scouts' boots!) and the finish of the knife is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
This was a Christmas for my grandson who had researched it and put it on his list. He was absolutely delighted when he received it and that's good enough for me !

5.0 out of 5 stars swiss army knife, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
I have had the tinker for 5 months and it's still very sharp and all the tools are still working. Good knife, plan to have it for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knife, 9 Oct 2013
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
This model of the Victorinox products is currently out of production. I was happy to be able to find them as I find it the most useful of all the designs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light weight, brilliant, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker (DIY & Tools)
This Swiss army knife is exactly what it says. However I didn't realise just how small it is. it is high quality and the tools are very stiff, so will not close on you when you don't want them to.

That was my original review, Now that I've had this knife for a good part of a year I appreciate it so much more. I have it on my key chain 24/7 and it is still amazing. After abusing it on a construction site it still preforms the same, though the looks have taken a battering with slight scuffs in the the plastic. It truly is amazing. There is a larger tinker at 91mm but this one is 81mm which makes it legal in the UK to carry. LEGAL-USEFUL-KEY CHAIN ABLE.
Good all around apart from the fact that it becomes very quickly, so if you don't have a blade sharpener already then you will need to buy one.

Victorinox 0460300 Army Knife Tinker