on 21 May 2013
I wanted a watch with a clear face easy to see as I have eyesight problems and this is perfect plus is looks good and can be worn for any occasion.
on 8 March 2012
What a beautiful watch and very comfortable to wear. It was delivered promptly, very well packaged. It looks even better than it does on line. I am thrilled with this watch and will treasure it.
on 21 August 2014
My sister and I bought this watch for mum for her birthday as a replacement for her old one. We chose Rotary because it is the make all the family uses. Why? Because there are innumerable styles to choose from, they are utterly reliable and, well maintained, they last for many years. This particular style we chose because it has numbers, a nice sized face and an elasticated bracelet; all practical considerations for an elderly lady. She is more than happy with her gift.
on 13 June 2014
This watch is easy to see in any light and I think it is very attractive and smart for any occasion. It was delivered exactly when said it would and at half the price of the jewellers is excellent value.
on 18 September 2013
I like this watch because it's quite simple in design but also elegant. Rotary watches have a good name and I wanted a name I could trust. Good delivery, well packaged and very good value for money
on 21 November 2012
It was surprising to me how "good name" few ladies watches have full numbers (as opposed to dots or dashes) and an expanding bracelet, and are still attractive. I agree with other reviewers that the black numbers make the watch a little old-fashioned, but I suppose that's what makes it "easy to read", so I can't have it both ways.
on 10 January 2016
Very happy with this watch. Looks lovely on, is very comfortable to wear - doesn't pinch like some expanding bracelets can, and is excellent quality. Also the delivery was very quick.
on 11 April 2016
a very good service from this company i would recommend them to every body reading this review
on 28 September 2015
I love it. It is comfortable to wear and looks chic
on 21 February 2016