5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for collectors, 9 Jun. 2009
J. Jensen (Denmark) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber (Toy)
After a somewhat troublesome delivery (don't know what went wrong), this lightsaber suddenly arrived at my doorstep. And I was thrilled! Already, I own Darth Maul's double bladed as well as Anakin's from Ep III, so my idea was to get another colour to my collection, and it became this beautiful green saber.
The saber is, may I say so, better than the other lightsabers. You see, Yoda's saber is naturally shorter, because so's he (good thing). And also it's not that heavy as other FX sabers are! And you're actually able to handle it with only ONE hand. I can't really seem to find any negative things to say about this lightsaber, except perhaps the loud sound when you turn it on.

what can I say? Yay for Yoda! A must-have collectors item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber (Toy)
I was extremely pleased with my purchase. Not only did it arrive the following day which was fantastic, but it was also in excellent condition!

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoda Master Replica Force Fx Lightsaber, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber (Toy)
This is my first MR lightsaber and I'm really pleased with it. I wanted the Yoda lightsaber for a while and because they are out of production they are getting harder to find and you have to pay a premium. I took the plunge all things considered. Its obviously smaller than other sabres and this makes it easier to handle. It does seem louder than other sabres not brighter in my opinion. It's a great addition to any collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big boys toy, 25 Mar. 2009
chuckles "barnie884" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber (Toy)
I am afraid to say that I have once again been drawn into the Lucas world of buying more stuff that I can't afford or need :-) However with these (I have bought all of them!) these are about the best rip off he has produced to date. OK, these are expensive (especially for the whole set) but the look and feel of them is just 'right'. The way they light-up, the sound, the weight all are just perfect. Only problem is, you dont want to give them to kids as they will probably bash them about and ruin them, however seems a waste to put them on the display stand.... anyway just treat yourself!

Master Replicas Yoda Force FX Lightsaber