on 5 August 2012
These were exactly as expected and delivered within the time frame specified. The lights have helped to enhance the ambience of my living room and created a soft, relaxing environment.
on 11 January 2013
I bought two packs of these straight AFTER xmas because the place seemed a bit dark after all the Xmas lights were down. I got a set for my daughter who likes a bit of light in her room but a night light would seem abit babyish, these drape around her TV and look quite classy.
I used the other set to drape about some ornamental twigs in a vase. It makes a nice change from an ordinary lamp of an evening.
I would recommend. I have plugged and unplugged numerous times, all working well, no dodgy bulbs.
on 12 May 2014
WRONG COLOR BULBS. Needed for an event which was tomorrow! Very, very angry. Got sent multi-colored bulbs instead of clear ones. Please get back to me on how to return these and will use someone else's shop. Ridiculous.
on 7 January 2013
When I first received the product, the box it was packaged in was falling apart. I then plugged them in and they didn't even work and would occasionally flicker on and off after a while. when I plugged them in again every time I tried to move them around they would flicker on and off and stop working sometimes. I now have them switched on at the plug but they aren't working and I just received them tonight. I think this is due to faulty wires or something like that which is really quite dangerous.
on 8 January 2013
I bought these at Christmas and used them wrapped around a tall floor lamp. They are good value for money and give off a lovely bright light. Good sturdy lights. Good value for money.
on 17 December 2012
Plugged these lights in, although one bulb was gone they worked. Strung them round the mantelpiece, they still worked. Turned them off later the night, and on again the next morning - nadir. Changed the fuse, the bulb that had gone, tried a different plug, tightened all the bulbs, and gave up. So I'm afraid it's a 1* review from me, despite the prompt delivery and free return policy.
on 14 August 2014
The lights themselves were fine, but had to return as they were in a loop, not a straight line, and this did not suit the purpose i needed them for. Seller was very quick in replying with an apology and a return address. Would buy these again if I needed a loop of lights
on 25 September 2013
Good cheap lights, they are working well.

However they arrived just in a plastic bag, the box the actual lights were in was battered and torn. I am amazed that they are not broken. More padding needed!
on 9 December 2015
If you're buying these to connect to other connectables, be warned they may not actually connect as the fitting was changed in the past couple of years. However, as a standalone set these lights are great. The warm white give out a perfect glow.
on 24 November 2014
These were advertised at 2.78p the picture was of the Christmas workshop 100LED connectable string lights. Sadly I received 100 normal fairy lights. Please don't use a picture of a different product, it's not on.