5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly
Published on 18 Jun 2009 by Mr. D. Wheeler

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but beware the specifications!
The Amazon page says this will hold up to 40kg. BEWARE! The 3M leaflet in the box gives the maximum rating as 40 LBS (18.2 KG).

I am using it to support a 42" Plasma TV weight 13kg, so the weight limit is adequate for most expected uses I think. It certainly seems sturdy and safe.
The front spacing between legs is 16" (the 20" figure must refer to the...
Published on 19 Jun 2010 by Colin

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly, 18 Jun 2009
Mr. D. Wheeler (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3M MS90B Extra Wide Adjustable Monitor Laptop Stand with Adjustable Height 2.5 to 15cm and Supports up to 18.2 Kg (40 lbs) - 20 x 12 x 5.8 inch (Office Product)
I was lucky enough to get Sky+ installed in my bedroom and needed something to put the TV on whilst providing enough space for ventilation for the Sky+ box. Not only was this product delivered quickly it was easy to assemble, looks the part and is exactly what I needed. I know a monitor stand is not a particularly glam piece of kit but the extra width that this stand provides is perfect. Even the missus is happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars superb stand, 3 Dec 2009
P. Bird "philipousis" (england) - See all my reviews
Have 32" LCD TV over in the corner of the bedroom bought a PVR and had nowhere to put it, voilà along came this 3m stand very easy to assemble, easy on the eye and plenty of room underneath to place my PVR. Add this to superb communication and very fast delivery from 3m makes it a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Aug 2009
I bought a 26" flatscreen TV for my bedroom and it was sitting precariously on a sky box. This stand is brilliant for the job. Can take the weight of the TV and it's extra wide so TV sits nicely. Sky box fits great underneath. You can adjust the height very easily depending on what you want to slide underneath e.g. dvd player/Playstation etc. Looks ok too. 5 stars and recommended from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but beware the specifications!, 19 Jun 2010
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The front spacing between legs is 16" (the 20" figure must refer to the overall outside dimension), so a SKY+ box will fit (15.5") but my DVD player (17") will not. Likewise a 17" laptop docking station might not fit also. Hence the reason I have only given 3 stars. I feel the published specs should be a bit clearer, Most people will want to put other equipment in the space below the riser whether using it with a computer or a TV system. How wide is "extra-wide"?
If it could accommodate 17.5" wide equipment below I would give 5 stars.

To be clear, it is all plastic construction. It looks OK but clearly not metal. It is not cheap and tacky, but not as stylish as a "furniture" TV stand in glass and metal - but what would you expect for this price?

I have since bought another stand, which DOES accommodate my DVD player between the legs, Fellowes Professional Series Flat Panel Workstation

3.0 out of 5 stars Measure carefully, 4 Feb 2011
This has several plus points - it's light, easy to assemble and holds my 26" TV well, but I wanted to put an oldish DVD/VCR recorder underneath and it doesn't fit. This is because the 20" width measurement is for the top of the stand. The distance between the legs is about 17" - a significant difference. Height is just right, but be careful about width.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what is needed., 14 April 2010
Ben Warrington (UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this product to help tidy up my gaming desktop - Job done. The stand is more than sturdy enough for the 26" monitor that rests on it, and the space beneath frees up more than the monitors original footprint.

The shelf is adjustable; there are three spacers per leg so you can optimise the eye-level of the monitor as required.

I was looking down on my monitor (physically rather than insulting and belittling it) from my previous seated position - It seems more natural and ergonomic now, psychological or not, and I also have more space to scatter disks and manuals over....

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 11 Feb 2010
Excellent product. It's not going to win any design awards, but is easy to assemble, it's height is adjustable and it works well. A good product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful not high quality, 9 May 2013
It was ok for the price but looks cheap. And even on its tallest desks the amount of space under the stand is not big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for laptops too, 26 Jun 2010
Hayley (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
I use this in the office for my laptop to raise the monitor level up (I plugin an external keyboard and mouse). It's the perfect height for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value stand, 9 April 2010
Jules (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was looking for a nice simple stand, easy on the eye and to do the job i wanted. so i purchased this 3M stand to prop up my monitor on my desk, so it was more in my eyeline. it arrived very quickly, and was in a simple flat pack format consisting of 5 parts. the wide black stand and four pearl coloured legs, that simply slotted into the base of the stand, job done. you can of course adjust the legs, which are made up of 3 sturdy lego like bricks(2 inchs or so each in height), which you can pull off/on to use as many as you like for your desired height requirements.

my 24 inch monitor sits proudly upon it, with a good deal of space underneath the stand, you could get a sky box or as i am using it, about 20 odd PC-DVD-rom cases(same size as DVD boxes) under there. does the job nicely and at a decent price to match, reccomended(if you can get a palatable price).