5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof pillow protector
We bought this for our disabled son's bed. He has severe tolieting problems and we have to deal with constant washing of bedding including soiled pillows. This is an excellent product, soft and comfortable to sleep on and so much easier to wash and dry than washing a pillow.
Published on 2 Mar 2010 by I. M. Law

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit
Although its is a perfect fit and does keep the pillow dry it takes forever to dry after washing ....Had to leave in airing cupboard for nearly 3 days and had to keep turning it inside out etc
Published 14 months ago by loredana randall

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof pillow protector, 2 Mar 2010
I. M. Law "Packhow" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Comfortnights Terry Towelling Waterproof Pillow Protector - 50 x 70cms

5.0 out of 5 stars covers, 4 July 2012
S Cooper (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
having used other cheaper versions, of waterproof covers, i am very impressed with the quality and value of these covers, and do not hesitate in reccomending them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the wrapper, 8 Jun 2013
Good size, protects the pillow and there's no noise.

Be careful they are sold as packs of one don't make the mistake I did and not order enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, noiseless pillow protector, 2 Aug 2013
I bought these to replace some much cheaper ones I had bought for my kids' pillows. (The cheaper ones had ripped very easily, were noisy / rustly and didn't wash well at all). I'm really pleased with these Comfortnights ones - the manufacture quality is very good, the zip fastener keeps them in place, and the soft terry outer fabric is ideal for a kids bed. They are not crunchy or noisy either, and so far have provided excellent protection for our pillows during bouts of sickness and toilet training. Very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 14 May 2013
Good product, you can hear the air squeeze out of the pillow every time you lie on it initially However, once you lie on it, it does settle down for the rest of the nights sleep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 22 April 2013
Soft flexible and comfortable an excellent purchase I sweat very heavily from my scalp in the night so I need some protection for my pillow this is the best I have found.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and effective, 20 Aug 2013
This product seems to do exactly what it says--I primarily bought it to alleviate allergy issues from our feather pillows and it seems to work. Some reviews claimed this product was not actually waterproof, but I think it would be quite effective--while I haven't tested this with water, it is very clearly airtight (you have to squeeze all the air out of the case before zipping, otherwise you're left with an inflated pillow :) )

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product but marred by ridiculous postage charge, 27 Sep 2013
P. Gray "GruffyddP" (UK) - See all my reviews
The product does what it says as well as I expected, and was the only one available that I found online. However, the postage charge was about three times the value of the goods, and positively grotesque. I recommend avoiding this product if at all possible

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't feel like a waterproof pillow but does the job, 19 Dec 2013
After months of taking pillows to the dry cleaners these solved the problem. They don't feel crunchy as I expected and my patient didn't even notice they were there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Jun 2013
Good value,good quality and does what they are meant to do.
Easy to wash and dry and makes life a lot easier