5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Mac - 100% Official Product from seller Epic Modz
I was initially worried about making this purchase due to the amount of reviews claiming it was not a genuine Microsoft receiver - something made more important for me as it would be primarily used with my Macbook Pro, which required a "first party" device in order for the drivers to work.

I'm happy to say that "Epic Modz"s description was...
Published 15 months ago by Alex P

3.0 out of 5 stars great product bad user unfreindly when installing
i got this because i love the xbox 360 controller and wanted one for windows. however the disc itself does not have any device driver so just install the software and for the receiver itself follow these steps and the device will be recognised. this is if you are using windows 7 64 bit it took me about 4 hours to find out how to do this so make sure you follow the...
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by Mr. G. Mangham

‹ Previous | 137 38 39 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Why buy this?, 5 Jun 2013
Mr. Nicholas Sundin "N Sundin" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
I'm sorry, but £20 for this is ridiculous, the wired controller is also £20 and for that you have an extra Xbox controller (if you have the Xbox) and a PC controller, this is paying the same money for one less controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 17 Mar 2013
I received the package, plugged it straight into my Windows 8 laptop. Without the need of installing drivers (plug and play) I managed to open Steam and play Borderlands 2 with my wireless Xbox controller!
Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Muy bien, ok, 6 Dec 2012
Rapidos, 100% OK. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok o kok cfndjs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service! A*****, 17 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I would just like to take the time to say thank you for this ; Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360) I think it is a brilliant product and exactly what it says on the tin. The thing that has made me most pleased with Aone70 was that I ordered the product at half 4 yesterday evening and i got it by 10 o clock this morning!!! I'm amazed at the service! Thanks again !

2.0 out of 5 stars An ABSOLUTE PAIN., 26 Mar 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Well.... It works.... But installing the drivers for it is A NIGHTMARE. I have NEVER come across an accessory that is so hard to install. I'm running on Windows7 but have also had the SAME problems on Vista. The Instructions that came with the Reciever were useless, as was the installation Disc. I found the BEST way to install the Drivers was to download the drivers for Windows XP sp2 to the desktop. I then Right clicked on them and went into Compatability Mode. Once there I then do a MANUAL SEARCH for the drivers, Install them using the Windows Wizard and Hey Presto... the O.S. sees the Reciever!
The Microsoft web site is full of Complaints and Queries regarding the installation of this device, as are a lot of Forum's. Do a Google and check it out for yourself! It's about time Microsoft sorted this problem, but it seem's all they want to say is that the Drivers are already contained within the O.S.
The Instructions direct you to go INTO the programe and start by "adding this and Delete that and Replace with" all of which I found to be TOTALY USELESS.
The Reciever does it's job, but expect a possible fight with the Drivers!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING GADGET, 31 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
IT REALLY WORKS, NOW I CAN ENJOY SO MANY GAMES WITH ALL THE FUN I WANT... WHAT'S MORE IS THAT I CAN CONNECT 4 CONTROLLERS INSTEAD OF JUST ONE, I TRIED IT WITH GUITAR HERO AND IT REALLY IS AMAZING AND AMUSING. RECOMMENDED TO EVERYBODY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
Mr. Kenneth Otoole "Burnt Out Wreck" (Runcorn.U.K.) - See all my reviews
Great!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 9 Jan 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this to get rid of wires near my laptop, however the dongle wire is ridiculously long defeating this purpose. The drivers sent on a CD with this do not work, and the dongle can't be used without them.
Save your money and invest in an actual wireless PC controller like I will be doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like my girl Beyonce, this thing is FIERCE, 17 April 2012
J. Wilson - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
YO! I bought this infer-red, controlly whizgiggle so I could play my KINGDOMS OF AMALUR, my SPACE MARINE and my DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTIONS on my PC and it works like a flyin' DEMON!

I'm on Windows 7 64 Bit because my PC is a BEAST with the fastest memory and BIGGEST case and I had to do a GOOGLY search to find out how to install the drivers (That tiny little disc that came with the adapter just DIDN'T WORK, yo) but it was EASY LIKE EASY E.

‹ Previous | 137 38 39 | Next ›

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360) by Microsoft (Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Xbox 360)