5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Easy
I am a big fan of all things Michele Knight as she is so down to earth and direct. This DVD was given to me and I was over the moon with it, it was just like Michele was in the room teaching me. I love her modern and simple approach and am now doing quite sophisticated readings and have really increased my confidence.
Published on 24 July 2008 by High horse

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
After reading other reviews I think I expected more and was disappointed with this DVD. Firstly one section of the DVD lost sound, but all in all I didn't learn any more from this DVD than I have from books I've read. However I do think Michele Knight is brilliant in her own right.
Published on 7 Mar 2011 by BusyBee

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Easy, 24 July 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a book, 28 July 2008
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is brilliant.I was initially unsure about getting a DVD to teach me Tarot but Michele is so clear and makes it all seem easy! The DVD is broken down into sections so when doing my readings it is very easy to find the information if I'm stuck on a card. I would recommend this for the seasoned Tarot reader and the novice as it has something to offer everyone. This is better than any book I have read on Tarot and I have a shelf full.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 19 July 2008
A. L. Cassidy (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight
Fantastic, basic and to the point. I watch this dvd over and over. A lot easier than sifting through pages and pages of info looking for what I need to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 1 Feb 2009
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Michele's attitude towards the tarot is really chilled and down to earth. This dvd is really clear and covers everything a beginner, like me, could possibly need. I must admit when I bought my first tarot deck- the Rider Waite I was completely daunted and felt out of my depth. It's true that many people's attitude to the tarot is negative and that they think there is something spooky about it. Nothing could be further from the truth. I love Michele's interpretation of the major arcana especially The Devil card being the sex, drugs, and rock n roll card. This is a brilliant introduction to this subject. Along with this dvd I would recommend 'The only tarot book you'll ever need' by Skye Alexander and start toning your psychic muscles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover!, 14 Oct 2008
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Michele Knight's method really does make Tarot reading easy. In everyday, straightforward language that everyone can understand, Michele gives insights into Tarot reading that are invaluable for beginners and also for readers with more experience. An excellent starting point for anyone wanting to learn the Tarot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 11 Jun 2010
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Easy to understand,fantastic for beginners.Michele Knight is down to earth and keeps the explanations simple.The sections are great to choose from when you need to recap.Michele encourages you to use your intuition,the information is not too deep or boring it is light hearted and friendly.The dvd gives you the confidence to give it a go yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR BEGINNERS!!!, 23 Nov 2010
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is concise and straight to the point, teaching the basics of Tarot reading in a clear and easily understood way. However, I would still research the many different spreads and possible meanings of the cards according to others. I feel that doing this opens one up to a more expansive, thorough and accurate way of using the Tarot for Divination. All in all this is an excellent and encouraging intro to the world of Tarot reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL DVD FOR THE BEGINNER, 11 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
Very accessible, informative DVD, ideal for the complete beginner to the art of tarot reading or anyone wanting to increase their knowledge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot Made Easy, 3 Dec 2009
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
The package arrived in excellent condition. Unfortunately the DVD only plays in one computer in the house and not on any of our television, some difference in format.

Diana Mezick

5.0 out of 5 stars Very User Friendly made perfect sense, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] (DVD)
A really good guide to using Tarot Cards made perfect sense and a good basis for working with other versions of oracle cards.

Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD]
Tarot Made Easy with Michele Knight [DVD] by Michele Knight (DVD - 2007)
Used & New from: 3.00