5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Norah
Having fallen in love with Norah's first album (`Come Away With Me') as soon as I heard it, but feeling slightly less warm toward her second (`Feels Like Home'), I was a little worried that I may start to feel decidedly chilly toward this latest album. And I suppose it is music to chill to. It is probably true to say that `Not Too Late', while keeping stylistically close...
Published on 4 Feb 2007 by Foggy Tewsday

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too great
Although this isn't a bad album, it isn't that good either. Norah Jones doesn't challenge herself and just makes the same music as her previous albums. If you are a fan of her back catalogue you'll probably love this as it is more of the same, if you looking for something new and different stay clear of this.
Published on 19 Nov 2009 by DARREN "Big Nose" WALKER

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
Needed to be in my collection, so i have it on all my mobile apps to listen to it everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Norah Jones cds, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I've now bought all cds available by Norah Jones, I love her intuitive voice and accomplished playing, so good that I just had to buy them all,what a talent! good for the house and the car, just brilliant! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 9 Oct 2010
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I have two previous CDs by NJ and this is equally enjoyable. Some particularly fantastic tracks e.g. Sinkin Soon. I would replace this CD if I lost or damaged it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 25 Feb 2007
David White "dwhitey" (North Shields, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
Now I have to admit that I am not a great fan of female singers! I first heard this album whilst visiting a well-known book/record shop and was absolutely blown away by what I was hearing. Records don't come much better than this. The ingredients make for a truely wonderful recipe which for me stands up to some of the best records in my collection. I have since bought her previous two albums which are also very good but do not compare with this! Standout tracks...all of them! A perfect record!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to her best, 13 Jan 2007
B Smith (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I liked her first album but was not as keen on the second. This third album is a different direction and is a large improvement on previous offerings. This is a good return for Norah.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to her best, 28 Feb 2007
The usual suspect (2nd aisle on the right, top shelf) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I can't understand the amount of people who have reviewed here complaining that this CD is 'dreary/boring'. This is Norah Jones not The Prodigy!

I'm glad she's come back to her best after the on/off Feels like home.

The title track is an absolute treat, it a shame there aren't a few more tracks though.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Feb 2007
Simon Palmer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
Norah Jones continues to produce high quality music. There is little here to attract new fans but once again a classy collection of songs. She has always had a darker edge to her music and this is evident again here.

For me 3 tracks raise this set above the norm. "My Dear Country" is a masterpiece with Norah producing an edge to her lyrics. "Sinking Soon" shows her versatility and has a superb backing track. The title track too will replay many listens.

This will not rock too many boats, and I am sure some critics will get their teeth into it, but overall an excellent CD.

2.0 out of 5 stars YAWN - Wake Me When It's Over!, 4 Feb 2007
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
As a Norah Jones fan I cannot believe how much of a let-down this CD is. Songs range from dire (Sinkin' Soon) to merely boring but there is barely one that deserves any comment other than 'lifeless'. I loved her first 2 CD releases, and the Peter Malick collaboration especially, and have all her DVDs but after this I shall not be wasting money on any more of her output unless she puts her heart and ample talent into singing blues songs, ideally, or more lively and appealing material than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jones' got the songs, 21 May 2008
L. Libin (Enlgand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
Norah jones album `Not too late' was her last album before filming `My Blueberry Nights'. Jones' voice on `Not my friend' comes across crisp and floorless and reminds me of a similar vocal sang by jazz singer Alison Burns.

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as debut, 30 Jan 2007
This review is from: Not Too Late (Audio CD)
I listenened through this album about 4 times yesterday- it's different from 'feels like home' and 'come away with me' in terms of there being more exotic instruments used this time around. The feel of the album is still folky, with jones and adam levy doing their same signature styles. Lee Alexander and NOrah co-write most of the songs, of which the lyrics aren't too extravagant or impressive. It's much less bluesy than 'come away with me' yet is more so than 'feels like home'.

Overall it's ok, a very chilling listen and a couple of the songs (You are not my friend, rosie's lulllaby) are gems and stand out but really it's quite samey. Emily Spaul

Not Too Late
Not Too Late by Norah Jones (Audio CD - 2007)