on 7 June 2015
Ordered on the Thursday got it on the Friday! Bought this for my Nan, she has everything so had to think of something a bit different...she absolutely loved it! Good size as well
review image
on 22 November 2013
This arrived smashed into about 500 tiny pieces. I cut my finger on one of them and bled for ages. It was in a HUGE ENOURMOUS box with nothing but a little strip of paper as padding.
I had to argue with Amazon to get a refund. They wanted me to pay my money to post them the pieces back to prove it was broken. (WTF?) I asked if they could send a replacement with proper packaging and they said NO, it will come in the same packaging as before.

I still think it looks gorgeous in the photo but I did not get a chance to find out what it looks like in real life.
on 17 January 2014
This tea pot is so so cute and made the perfect secret santa gift for my boss, who loves elephants! It's porcelain so keeps the tea nice and warm for longer and fits a couple of cups worth in it. Definitely worth the money!
on 12 April 2013
I bought this for christmas for a friend who is obsessed with elephants. When it came I nearly died it was so cute. It isn't as big as I expected but the wow factor was still there. She loved her gift and it does hold a good amount of tea!!
on 4 January 2013
I am very please with this purchase. The item is of a good size and weight. The detailing is great and I love the lid it adds to the finishing touch. As well as being a teapot you can use it as an ornament will look great on show. Good quality and value for money.
on 25 August 2015
I saw this teapot in Michelin 1*star restaurant Paul Kitching 21212 in Edinburgh, they served my mint tea in it and i HAD to have one! So was very happy to find one on Amazon. It pours very well and does not dribble, but is quite small so more a one person/2 small cup size teapot without refilling with hot water (which i do anyway). Very pleased.
on 10 March 2015
Arrived quickly. Great design and pours very well. Big enough for 2-3 mugs.
on 9 August 2014
I bought this for a friend who loves tea and elephants. It is so pretty a brilliant size and exactly what I wanted. The detail on it is lovely as it is embossed into the china. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to buy.
on 25 October 2012
Bought as a Christmas gift for my mum.... Its really cute, detail on it is very vivid.
Actually bigger then I thought... could probably get a 1-2 cups of tea out of it.
Was packaged really well too!
on 26 November 2015
Arrived today with lid broken into 3 or so bits. Would love to reorder but scared it happens again as lid and pot were not wrapped separately. Delivery was quick and it does look really nice though!