5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good for boys & bigger toddlers
I bought this last week, as my three year old boy has only recently decided to give up nappies during the day. We already had a basic small Mothercare potty, but it was a struggle for my son to sit down on such a low potty without help. Also, it was rather small, meaning that we sometimes had trouble keep the vital bit inside and pointing downwards!

This potty...
Published on 27 Jan. 2009 by Raffy

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable
This is probably one of the most comfortable potties available in the market. It is high enough for my 2 year old not to feel too close to the floor, and also is deep so that the poo and weewee stays away from the child's bottom.
Published on 9 Sept. 2011 by A. Graves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, good for boys & bigger toddlers, 27 Jan. 2009
This review is from: BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue) (Baby Product)

This potty chair has taken those problems away completely. It's taller than a normal potty so my son can get on and off on his own very easily. It has rubber at the bottom so it doesn't slide away from him as he tries to sit.
The actual potty part is larger than our small potty, and the oval shape means there's plenty of room for his 'bits'...no more popping out and spraying everywhere! It's also great that you can remove the potty part to wash it...easier than trying to wash a normal potty.

Yes, it is larger than a normal potty, but it doesn't really take up a lot more floor space. My son has a trainer seat on the upstairs loo, so we're keeping this as his own little downstairs w.c, ideal for when he can't make it up the stairs.

I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone looking for an easy to use, comfy potty for any child, but especially suitable for boys, and those who find basic potties too small.

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 9 Sept. 2011
A. Graves (London, UK United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue) (Baby Product)
The only reason i did not give it 5 starts is due to the fact that it is a bit aweckard to tip out into the toillet and lost another star for being so expensive.
Our favourite potty is the Pourty Easy-to-Pour Potty, it was a faction of the price, comfortable, deep and so easy to clean. Please check it out before you buy this expensive option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, boy friendly potty, 14 Jan. 2009
Victoria Pye "Mum of two" (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue) (Baby Product)
I bought this potty after my son complained that the one we had for his sister hurt his bottom! I was nervous about the price and the removable insert but I have been pleasantly surprised. My son finds it very comfortable (it's more like sitting on a chair) and the high lip at the front means he doesn't water the carpet. Having the insert make cleaning so much easier than standard potties where water gets underneath. It is even small enough to finish off a clean in the sink. The only negative point is that the whole potty is very big, more of a throne really. But we have a portapotty as well so that's not a problem. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy potty, 17 April 2012
I think this is a very good potty. I was looking for a potty that my babies would sit on properly. My twins really like this one, it has a big backrest and it seems to be very comfy to sit on. Would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought this potty after finding that standard smaller potties didn't do much for covering the front of my 2 year old boy, causing a lot of mess! This however is fantastic. He can sit down with ease because there's lots of room and the front covers him up really well so there's no need to check everything is in place beforehand! I also like that the bowl part is separate from the chair, meaning it can be lifted straight out and emptied. And the shape means everything pours out without causing any mess or spills. I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Potty, 30 May 2012
Mr. John Hick (england) - See all my reviews
We bought this potty for our daughter who is 18 months today, after reading the great reviews it received. She has been using the potty for several weeks now and we've had only positive reactions. The first day we showed her, she sat on it happily and comfortably and produced a wee!! Although our daughter is showing all the signs of being ready we are taking a slowly slowly approach and as such it was vital we got a very comfy potty. She will happily sit on this potty for as long as she wants to without getting nasty red marks. The inside of the potty comes out, making for easy cleaning. But also, our daughter likes to help pour her wees/poos down the toilet and say goodbye! The insert is also really well moulded to allow my daughters legs to be far enough apart to avoid any wee spilling over, it adds to the comfort also.
The price tag is higher than many potties; I was happy to pay this as I was confident it was better than the basic potties you can get for less than £10. I believe it's well worth the money and I would definitely recommend this potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 2 Mar. 2012
Great potty for boys especially as they are able to sit and wee comfortably and without mess. My son was happy to use this potty.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent potty, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue) (Baby Product)
This is the potty to get. My son sits very comfortably on it. The bowl is nice and deep.
this was definitely a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 24 April 2011
A. Ahmed "Anna" (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it for my 15 month daughter. I find it very comfortable, stable and light. It's definitely worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big hit, 1 Aug. 2012
Our two year old was just starting potty training but a conventional potty was ridiculously low for her and looked very uncomfortable. This one arrived and she loved it. A great height and like a seat for your child. Now she will wander off herself and happily go to the toilet. Only downside is the cost but will forgive that for making potty training so much easier.

BabyBjörn Potty Chair (Ocean Blue)