4.0 out of 5 stars ...metal!!!!!!!!!!!..., 26 Mar 2007
Mr. H "Mr H" (Embra) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy World Tour: Live In Sao Paulo (2CD) (Audio CD)
Or to give it its Sunday name, deep breath, 'Keeper Of The Seven Keys - The Legacy World Tour 2005/2006'. So, 'Sao Paulo' it is.

Now Helloween have blown hot and cold over the years, swinging from heatwave to Artic chill in a matter of moments. Bung in some mad career moves, and they've largely underachieved, despite their legacy as power metal pioneers. But bung them in front of 6,000 screaming Brazilians, get them to kick off with a 13 minute version of 'The King For A 1000 Years', and prepare to be amazed.

They were half through a 40 country, 100 date tour when this was recorded, and it shows as the latter day lineup powers through classic after classic with 'Keeper...', chucked in surprisingly early, and 'Future World', the absolute highlights.

It tails off slightly on CD2 but that's probably due to my dislike of 'I Want Out' and 'Dr. Stein', rather than any failing on the part of Helloween. A fantastic release.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it ...but, 11 July 2010
Must admit first that I'm a fan of Helloween in their early days with Keeper of the Seven Keys being my favourite, but Pink Bubbles kinda lost me ...much prefer Gamma Ray......

Still I enjoy the audience on this one....The keeper of the seven keys tracks... stood out for me.
I was interested if the other tracks from The Dark Side and Rabbit would get me hooked, but have to say with a few exception like If I could Fly....they didn't...