5.0 out of 5 stars i station traveller - pink
I recieved my i station traveller very fast from amazon.co.uk.

I plugged in my ipod and turned it on. I was very surprised by the sound it made!! It has an extremely rich sound and is very loud!! I really did not expect this from a pair of portable speakers!!

Published on 30 Jan 2007 by R. M. Durcan

3.0 out of 5 stars ipod speakers
These speakers were just what i was looking for, ideal for my teenage daughter, and not too expensive.
Published on 24 Aug 2009 by J. L. Hansford

5.0 out of 5 stars i station traveller - pink, 30 Jan 2007
R. M. Durcan "RoSiE" (Leics, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logic3 i-Station Traveller - Portable Speakers For MP3 & iPod - Pink (Electronics)
I recieved my i station traveller very fast from amazon.co.uk.

I would highly recommend this item to anyone who likes to listen to their ipod out and about and not always through earphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly Good!, 14 Jun 2007
I recieved my i-station quickly and well packed from amazon. Unwrapped them, put in the included batteries, plugged in my i pod and was away. So easy to use with very good sound for such little speakers. Im very pleased with them and reccomend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 18 May 2010
This is a great product, easy to use and fabulous to look at if you like pink! A couple of my friends have since purchased one!
Great sound, I cannot praise this product enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED!, 8 May 2010
I was pleasantly surprised by the sound that came out of these tiny speakers. No distortion whatsoever even when I played drum and bass!!!! Really does go to show you don't have to spend a fortune to get a decent pair of speakers for your ipod! Looking forward to taking them on holiday! My advice is buy them!!!!P.S They come with batteries but not an av cable, but you can pick one off amazon super cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Speakers, 13 May 2008
Anna A. Andreeva "Annie" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very quick delivery, less than two full days from the day of ordering... :) The speakers are really cute and the sound is surprisingly good. Came new and unpacked with a set of batteries. I am very satisfied with this purchase and advise other customers to buy such i-Station, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Mar 2013
One of the best, if not the best portable speakers there are, always loud enough, and takes 4 A A A batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod speakers, 13 Jan 2009
These were bought for my 11 year old daughter, I was dubious about the sound quality but needn't have been, as it is very good. They are only small and she takes them when we visit family etc. over all very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 14 Oct 2012
I was bought these for my birthday. They work great for an ipod and you can also use them as laptop speakers. When my laptop broke, I used my netbook, which is really quiet and difficult to hear. I plugged in these speakers which did make the sound louder, but it was distorted.

Just for those people who have been asking, they will fit any ipod. The sides extend to fit your device. Before I got my ipod touch, I used it for my old ipod. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's one of the big, white video ones. If it can fit that, I'd say it can fit anything! :p

4.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good., 10 Aug 2010
The Portable speakers are suprisingly good.There is a 'better quality' sound than expected for the price and the batteries last a long time .We have supplied it to our little grand daughter who keeps herself occupied with being in control of her Sony Walkman which she uses with these speakers.

3.0 out of 5 stars ipod speakers, 24 Aug 2009