5.0 out of 5 stars best buy, 8 Feb 2007
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
I bought this for my 1st child who was impossible to put down, this was the only thing that entertained her and held her attention until she was over 3 months old. Now my 2nd child is 6 weeks old and he just stares at it and watches it go round for up to an hour at a time. It was expensive but well worth the money and I am really impressed with all of the Tiny Love products that I have bought, they are very good quality, extremely well thought out and designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant!!, 12 Jan 2007
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
this is a fantastic mobile that keeps my baby fascinated for ages. it is stimulating and exciting and when its sleep time the mobile is easy to remove and you can leave the soothing music playing to send baby to sleep. its one of the best things I've bought for my baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought for our baby - a lifesaver, 11 Jan 2010
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
I bought all sorts of things for our baby but this is by far the best buy - our baby didn't like to be put down and left for the first few weeks, except under this mobile (with the cot on the raised setting so he could see it easily)- he would watch it for about 5 mins when he was a couple of weeks old and for 15-30 mins when he was 6 weeks on - he's completely fascinated by it, there's so much going on - very well designed - he lies there and coos and squeals up at it. It also means I can dash off and get myself some breakfast/lunch knowing he's going to be happy and safe lying there for a while. I don't know what we would do without it! Absolutely fabulous product, I can't recommend it highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, 5 Jan 2009
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
This mobile has been SUCH a saviour in our house! We bought it when our son was about 2 months old and he's loved it ever since. A fantastic, colourful and visually exciting mobile, which kept him amused while I ran around putting the washing on/hoovering/cooking, etc. He really likes the music too - as do I!
Now he is 8 months old, he can grab the animals with his hands (and feet) but lowering the cot base has helped for a while - and when he's in a grobag after just waking up that also helps! He's also now curious about pressing the buttons, which is great.
I think this mobile has been worth every penny, in terms of his enjoyment and me having time to do other things for 15-30 minutes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed Mother, 23 April 2008
L. O'Connor (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
I bought this mobile to occupy my daughter at bedtimes (and hopefully aid in getting her to sleep)!!! Each and every time she is placed under the mobile she gets so excited and can't decide which toy to focus on...there is so much going on on the mobile it is great! She generally excites herself so much she had nodded off in 5 minutes of putting it on. As the classical music is playing for 15 minutes, there is no need to keep winding it up (as with other mobiles) and this has the added benefit of being battery operated.

Overall, I would highly recommend this - it is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Gift, 20 Nov 2008
This review is from: Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile (Baby Product)
I was given this mobile for my son and it was the best gift. My son wasn't good at going to sleep and would protest when I lay him down and work himself into a frenzy, but this mobile was just the enticement he needed to be put in his cot and he would flap his arms and kick his feet and squeal with delight watching it until eventually he tired himself and fell asleep.

Tiny Love Symphony-in-Motion Mobile