Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£4.29+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 January 2008
I have a chocolate lab and had bought him 3 of the kong treat toys 4 months ago. So when I was at the pet shop the other day and noticed these thought i would give it a go as he chews every other dog toy to bits within 1 minute of getting them!! Well have to say its going really well with this one. He does not get to play with it on his own only when im about to keep an eye on him. However after 3 weeks hes still has not managed to tear the material which is great news!!Also easy to wash and dry if gets mucky out on the field. Give it a try well worth the money!! Would let it be a toy for the front room though as it has a squeaky toy in it and it drives me mad!!
This was the first toy that I gave to my new Labrador puppy when she was just 8 weeks old. She absolutely loved it and for the first few weeks this was her favourite toy.

The fabric is extremely durable and even though she is six months old it is still in perfect condition. The different fabric strands kept her entertained for ages, she would chew one then go to the next. When she was done with that she would chew the rubber ball part. It is good to have a toy that she hasn't been able to pull the stuffing out of or destroy in any other way.

It is a perfect size for a puppy or small dog and not too heavy, she could easily carry it round with her wherever she went. She has now progressed to the larger Kong toys but still comes back to this one every now and again.

I would definitely recommend this if you are getting a new puppy.
on 25 April 2012
I can't believe these toys have lasted, the usual life expectancy for a chew toy with our Lab crossbreed is about 15 minutes max. We even got a second dog recently and even thier combined effort hasn't resulted in destruction! Great value.
on 20 January 2012
My Schnoodle pup simply loves this- it is her her favourite toy. Having a mouth full of baby teeth must be awful but she chomps on this and hasn't torn it yet. Easy to throw and play ' tug' -and it squeaks too!!
16/10/12.........Nine months later and this toy is Still Going Strong! I don't usually add to my reviews but I thought this Kong Wubba deserved an update.
on 20 March 2012
My staffy loves this toy, its tough so he hasnt managed to shred it like most of his other toys! He loves the squeak and I can get his attention with this! I am very pleased with this buy, I am glad I have finally found a toy that will last more then 5 minutes!!
on 30 May 2013
I bought this for my new (Staffie Puppy 8 weeks old!) She loved it it but it wasn't long before she chewed through the material which is supposed to be tougher material I thought being a kong!... Its now in the bin!
on 21 January 2014
Our little dog usually destroys dog toys within minutes. It doesn't matter what they are made from, she shakes them to death,and removes their innards. However, her Kong Wubba has lasted for a year so far. It has started to look ragged around the edges, but it is still going strong. The squeaker is still working, which is remarkable given that our dog usually destroys a squeaker in minutes, 12 months on it's still squeaking with a vengeance. Our dog loves this toy. She chews it, shakes it, tries to squash it, and still it keeps on going strong. This toy is highly recommended. :)
on 25 May 2016
This is a stand-by replacement as the first one is showing signs of wear. She has had her Kong Wubba from being a puppy (nearly 2 years ago), and it has stood up well to her puppy teeth. I bought this as a stand-by replacement as her original is now showing signs of wear
on 8 September 2013
I bought this for my mini schnauzer when I need to leave him for a little while, and it works brilliantly. I put liver paste in it then place it in the freezer to go really cold, and when he is given it, it will take him longer to lick the paste out, therefore, reducing the separation anxiety.
on 15 October 2014
This is a lovely toy. The balls both squeak and I love the versatility of the toy, you can use it for fetch tug or as a water toy. However it does need to be tougher. My six month old goldendoodle (a fluffy dope not some hard biting terrier) has just completely chewed through the outer material. At least the inner squeaky ball seems to be tough enough that he can play with it this evening. Tomorrow it hits the bin.

I think next time I shall stick to a knotted rope tugger. Tough to break one of those!