5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun
It is many years since we tried Line dancing, but we found this DVD very easy to follow. Even our 4yr old grandson can do some of the moves. It keeps you fit and young at heart. We will buy others for sure.
Published on 10 Dec 2010 by Pegs

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay.
Its okay but to much showing the faces when the group are dancing not enough showing the step. Otherwise ok.
Published 10 months ago by janet hall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 10 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy to understand, 24 May 2010
M. W. Pilgrim (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
This is easy peasy to understand and you'll be dancing away in a few minutes. It might appear daunting at first when you watch the speed at which the pro's exhibit 'how it should be done' at the end of each dance but you'll soon pick up speed.
Start with dance 2 Electric Slide is my advice for what it's worth from a total double left footed beginner :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars improved linedancer, 9 Mar 2010
Mrs. P. Long "Pauline Long ( Poleen )" (Wirral England) - See all my reviews
Hi am having a gr8 time learning from this,
at first thought I will never be able to do it but, guess what can do 3 now without errors. it is very easy to follow.
gr8 dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Have fun, 16 Mar 2010
Mr. D. Mcdonald (GB) - See all my reviews
Easy to follow.
Ideal for learners.
Learn with the family for a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Line Dancing for beginers by Maoliosa Bnd, 10 July 2007
A. I. Hambrook "Anne" (Weston-Super-Mare GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
If you know anything about good traing technigues you will love this DVD. It is great for a beginer to learn the steps.
ANNE HAMBROOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful instructions., 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
I enjoyed using this dvd. The instructions are quite easy to follow. However, I wouldn't recommend it for
someone who hasn't done any line dancing as they are not all easy routines for an absolute beginner.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEAZY!, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
Well, I don't know why one review on here says this is difficult! I got the dvd delivered today and this evening I put in on, within half an hour I was doing the first dance on the disc, The Black Velvet! Sure I was doing it slower at first! I think they should have done it to slower music so it is easier for beginners! Despite the one bad review also complaining of not being able to see their feet, this isn't true! The instructor goes through the steps slowly, clearly with FULL camera view of her feet at all times, she goes through each step 3 times, then goes through the whole lot before she shows the dancers doing it! I did find that because the music was fast I went into a panic and couldn't keep up! Instead I ignored the dancers and I put some of my own country music on and practised 3-4 times to that, then I went back to the dancers and I got it!! 40 minutes later I was doing the first dance in TIME! This video is easy.... The only downside is it is a little cheesy, lol and I think a bit old, maybe from the early 90's! I don't know how accurate it is as quite shockingly the teacher isn't even American never mind Texan! I did look at a few video's online of real Americans doing the same dance though and it appears to be correct, will update this when I have learned more. However, so far so good, very enjoyable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A LAUGH!!, 24 July 2012
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant. Love it. Teaching lady goes through every dance step slowly and repeatedly so that you can be sure of getting it. There are some slower, easier to master dances, and they progress to faster/harder. Worth having, if you want a good laugh together with a bit of exercise.

4.0 out of 5 stars beginners line dancing, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd is good it takes you through the steps slowing and then shows you how it should be done! The only thing I have against this dvd is that it did not list the dances. When you are going to a class and want the dvd as back up it would be good to know that they are doing some of the dances that you are doing in class. The music is a bit fast for beginners but then I suppose that is how you learn. Good fun though and value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Learning To Line Dance [DVD] (DVD)
easy to follow instructions, inpressed,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Learning To Line Dance [DVD]
Learning To Line Dance [DVD] by Maoliosa Bond (DVD - 2006)
6.99